Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

Thanks! Oh, I have used Apple Vacations a long time ago. Good idea! Thank you!

We actually just changed our date from September 2012 to April 2012.

I guess I should start the booking & planning soon.

That is an awesome idea for the save the date & invitations. I may have to steal this idea!

Originally Posted by lolanikki View Post

Welcome Sharon99!

I recently visited EPM and was truly amazed! I've heard that Sandals is overrated.

I'm not getting married until July 2012. We booked our recent trip through a local apple vacations travel agent and she was awesome. That was my 2nd time using apple vacations and I would highly recommend them.

Also, I'm going to do a boarding pass style save the date and I found the cutest passport style invitations.

Hi Everyone,

So I've booked my photographer's with Del Sol for me wedding @ EPM on 5/20/2011. I doubt EPM will take any money off of the package since I don't need to use the photographer's that's included. So what would you ladies recommend? How can I still use the photographer that comes with the package in order to make him useful? If I still have to pay for him, I definitely want him to be there and contributing something....just not sure what?

I'm not really concerned. Haven't heard any horror stories about this...so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. msnwink.gif

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Is anyone concerned with having your blood drawn at the resort by some random doc?

I am a little nervous about this, I am sure it will be fine though...

I am also using Del Sol...good choice :)  The hotel only includes 30min with the package, so I have asked if Juan Navarro is available to come and shoot 30 minutes of our rehearsal dinner the night before.  I think having him shoot the wedding might interfere and I'm afraid they would get in each other's shots. 

Originally Posted by KeraSmiley View Post

Hi Everyone,

So I've booked my photographer's with Del Sol for me wedding @ EPM on 5/20/2011. I doubt EPM will take any money off of the package since I don't need to use the photographer's that's included. So what would you ladies recommend? How can I still use the photographer that comes with the package in order to make him useful? If I still have to pay for him, I definitely want him to be there and contributing something....just not sure what?

@KeraSmiley Our dates are so close...I'm getting married 5/23/2011. I had the same question about the photographer since we are doing an outside photographer too. We are actually doing a meet and greet on Friday so I wanted to see if Juan Navarro could come shoot that.

@SparkleSun Please let us know what they say about your rehearsal dinner....if they will let use the 30 min then.

I think using him during the rehearsal dinner is be a good idea!! I hope you are able to do that. Please keep us updated. I am looking into other photographers as well. The photo packages seem pretty pricey using Juan Navarro & I really don't need that many hard copies.

May is right around the corner!! Congrats! I hope everything is beautiful! Post pics!