Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post

Hey Scrose:

Sorry I am just getting back with you, it has been a bit crazy here for us.  We are having our local reception here for all those that could not make it to Mexico next

Saturday, so I am running around getting everything in order, I could really use a wedding coordinator like Yamina right now.  :-)

As far as the Villa next to EPM, our photographer, Vincent, had made arrangements to go over there, he just took us over right after the ceremony. From the ceremony on,

I had no concept of time, sorry, but it did take a while, it was sooooo worth it!  We did a cocktail hour for everyone, so they were fine eating some snacks and drinking while

they waited for us. No one cared at all.

Here is our slideshow from Del Sol, they are amazing, I am so very glad that I went with them.

http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=328

Let me know if you have any other questions, I am happy to help.

Smiles,

Shanna

Shanna,

Thank you so much for sharing. Your wedding looks like it was absolutely perfect. You looked gorgeous. The rain- I heard that it's good luck and WOW what a rainbow. I have a few questions if you don't mind. I love the maracas and that is the favor that I was thinking of using. May I ask where you found them? Did you paint them or were you able to order them hand painted? Also, the menus. Does the resort provide the menus or is this an extra kick that you added. It all looks so fantastic and gets me really excited for my big day!

Hey Chritamh:

Thank you, Del Sol is incredible and I just love Matt, I talked with him right before we left for Mexico, your photos are going to be

amazing!

We just wanted to keep it all very beachy, natural, so we did not do any music since we both love the ocean so much, we just

wanted the sound of the waves in the back ground, it was perfect for us.

Are you getting so excited?  Your wedding is just weeks away, good luck with it all. Yamina will take such good care of you.

Smiles,
Shanna

@nccarolinadaisy

Hi, we are taking our guests out on a private boat cruise on Saturday the day afer our wedding. I emailed the resort and all I got back was the 8 person boat, that doesn;t work for us as we will have around 20 to 25 people that we want to take out. So I found this person on my own http://www.cancuncatamarans.com/. I am working with Allen Mason and he has put together a personlized quote for us that meets our needs and budgets. Email him and info@cancuncatamarans.com and he should be able to take care of you. Also they are docked just a 5 minute walk from EMP!

Good luck.

Erin

GREAT!!  Thanks so much for the info!  We have about 13 people and I would rather a catamaran anyway.  I think that yacht doubles as a fishing boat too.  Yuck!  Most of my guests didnt want to travel too far from the resort because it would become an all day thing which just sounds like a pain in the rear to me.  Again...thank you!

Originally Posted by ergalv31 View Post

@nccarolinadaisy

Hi, we are taking our guests out on a private boat cruise on Saturday the day afer our wedding. I emailed the resort and all I got back was the 8 person boat, that doesn;t work for us as we will have around 20 to 25 people that we want to take out. So I found this person on my own http://www.cancuncatamarans.com/. I am working with Allen Mason and he has put together a personlized quote for us that meets our needs and budgets. Email him and info@cancuncatamarans.com and he should be able to take care of you. Also they are docked just a 5 minute walk from EMP!

Good luck.

Erin

Erin!  I just called Allen!  What a nice guy and the price is just right for a sunset cruise!  So excited!  Thanks SOOOOO much!

@nccarolinadaisy

Good luck.

Erin

We are purchasing the gold wedding package that includes a photo package. However I have not been able to see the work of the photographer that they use, even though I have asked Yamina a few times. Is anyone else using that package for their photos, if so have they seen the work? Or do you have any recommendations of other photographers?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks,

Erin

Originally Posted by aeluzu View Post

Shanna,

Thank you so much for sharing. Your wedding looks like it was absolutely perfect. You looked gorgeous. The rain- I heard that it's good luck and WOW what a rainbow. I have a few questions if you don't mind. I love the maracas and that is the favor that I was thinking of using. May I ask where you found them? Did you paint them or were you able to order them hand painted? Also, the menus. Does the resort provide the menus or is this an extra kick that you added. It all looks so fantastic and gets me really excited for my big day!

Hello Aeluzu:

This forum helped me so much, so I had to share to hopefully help out my fellow brides.  :-) It was just perfect, I would not change one thing, that rain brought me a rainbow, so yay for that!

The maracas were hand painted my a dear friend of mine, but here is where I ordered them, they were so cheap, I ordered the large ones from amols.com, in case the link does not work:

http://www.amols.com/catalog/view?t=Fiesta%2C&ss=Maracas%2C&gclid=CPa8idzF8KACFQqF7Qod32cGGw

I did my own menus and programs, but I think that the resort will do menus for you, but I am not sure.

Good luck with all of your planning and let me know if you have any other questions.

Smiles,
Shanna

Hey everyone, I know some of you were looking for info from Yamina about the hotel photographer and videographer, DJ Here is what she sent me: Photos, Juan Navarro: www.juanphotos.com Video, Miguel Cantarell: www.cancunweddingvideo.com DJ Mannia Audiovisual: www.manniacancun.com.mx. I hope this helps everyone one!! We havent booked any of these vendors yet, trying to figure what packages we want etc. Plus we have alot of time to make final decisions. Happy Planning! Lisa & Joe 8/12/2011

Erin the above posting was for you lol, I just figured out how to reply back to a specific person....sorry

Hope this helps you!!!  Yamina included those websites, the vendors look good to me......Lisa

We are purchasing the gold wedding package that includes a photo package. However I have not been able to see the work of the photographer that they use, even though I have asked Yamina a few times. Is anyone else using that package for their photos, if so have they seen the work? Or do you have any recommendations of other photographers?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks,

Erin