I love Danzo Kaduro! It always makes me think of Cancun and I put it on our pre-mailer CD . That would be a great song to exit to... Hrmm.
I keep changing my mind! Our aisle isn't all that long and our wedding party is small, so I'm also wondering if I should just walk in to the same song as the bridal party?
This is what I have for now but it's changed several times
- Bridal Party entrance - Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole)
- Me - Same song above? Or Can't Help Falling in Love with You (Elvis) Or switched with above
- Exit song - Top of the the World (imagine Dragons) but now also considering Danzo Kuduro
- Bridal Party entrance/intros - Levels (Aviciii)
- Bride/Groom entrance - Feel So Close (Calvin Harris)
- First Dance - All of Me (John Legend - I've purposefully stopped listening to it to keep it special haha)
And we're having a slide show so I was able to sneak in some more song choices here . We're doing 3 short songs
- Either Best Day of My Life (American Authors) or What I Wouldn't Do (Serena Ryder) for the growing up/family part
- It's Time (Imagine Dragons) for the friend part
- I'm Yours (Jason Mraz) for the me and Tony part
Edited by tygrrlily, 16 October 2014 - 08:47 PM.