Photo

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#641 Brenners

Brenners
  • 807 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

Thanks traceysteve!  Good luck!  I am sure that you will figure it out.  Or maybe give it to an 8 year old to work their magic?  My nieces and nephews seem to have mystical powers when it comes to technology.  And I really am not joking!

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

Pucca,

I think I may love you, but it depends on me getting this stupid app to work! I have even been emailing their support - not that supportive grrrr...I'm only 9 days away...eeek! And 6 days before I leave...double eeeekkkk!! But, good luck on your dissertation...wowza!! You are crazy! And, I don't have a Mac laptop either, so maybe that's what is contributing to my retardedness?

Brenners,

thanks for the love! I swear if I get this thing going, I will help you when I get back!! If I don't stab myself in the eye first!

#642 traceysteve

traceysteve
    • 328 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:32 PM

Brenners, I've got it going...woo hoo!! And yes, the thought did cross my mind, I have two sons, 10 and 12, and they are very into computer geekery! Once you download the app, you need to create your playlists in itunes, then sync your ipod, that's where you move it into the app...duhhhh...now that i've figured out, I really do think I'm mentally challenged, but, I am absolutely sleep deprived, so that's almost the same thing!! Only one more work day...PM me if you have trouble with it.

Originally Posted by Brenners 

Thanks traceysteve!  Good luck!  I am sure that you will figure it out.  Or maybe give it to an 8 year old to work their magic?  My nieces and nephews seem to have mystical powers when it comes to technology.  And I really am not joking!

#643 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:51 AM

My husband believes it will be Joe "Feel For You", yet I have a secret plan to walk down the aisle to Alicia Keys "That's how strong my Love Is".  I will let everyone else walk in to Joe.

#644 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
        • 222 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

get outta my head date twin!! lol

although not "that's how strong my love is" I am walk to Un-Thinkable :) lol Love Alicia!

Originally Posted by anudrm 

My husband believes it will be Joe "Feel For You", yet I have a secret plan to walk down the aisle to Alicia Keys "That's how strong my Love Is".  I will let everyone else walk in to Joe.

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#645 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
          • 222 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

*walking lol

#646 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:20 AM

LOL....TWIN!!!! We are so much a like and we will be on the island at the same time!!! Yeah, I will also be playing "You don't know my name" because of how we met (*inside giggle*)

Originally Posted by Miss Sunshyne 

get outta my head date twin!! lol

although not "that's how strong my love is" I am walk to Un-Thinkable :) lol Love Alicia!

#647 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
              • 222 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

Very Cute, love all her songs... can't wait :o

Originally Posted by anudrm 

LOL....TWIN!!!! We are so much a like and we will be on the island at the same time!!! Yeah, I will also be playing "You don't know my name" because of how we met (*inside giggle*)

#648 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:07 PM

I'm not sure if it was in this thread but somebody asked me about a kiss the girl instrumental mp3

well.... this website turns youtube videos into mp3's!!

http://www.vidtomp3.com/

#649 charitydawn

charitydawn
                  • 157 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:03 AM

I am deffinatly walking down the Aisle to Pacabell's cannon. I have always dreamed of having that as my song :)

#650 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
                    • 452 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:50 AM

I am definently walking down the aisle to Jonathan Cain's Bridal March - - my mom wanted me to do the traditional bridal march but I wasn't for it - did alot of searching and found this song . . .i played it for her and she made me turn it off because she started to cry - I think it's the winner :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users