Photo

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#461 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
  • 355 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:52 PM

Stand By Me by John Lennon..... love the song, matches the theme of the wedding too :)

#462 YIweddings

YIweddings
    • 173 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:25 PM

I'm glad you are using Marry Me by Train as well. I love it.

I think you should share it with your fiance.  I think the song is more from his perspective and as I walk towards him I'm responding.  It sounds silly when I say that.

Originally Posted by MsClarke724 

Also, am I allowed to consult this with my fiance or is the song supposed to be a surprise?

Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#463 aholen

aholen
      • Site Supporter
      • 101 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:13 PM

I'm walking down the isle to "Marry Me" as well. :) I love that song. I heard it for the first time live in concert, and I knew it was perfect. I used it in our digital save the date Animoto too, so people should recognize it.

#464 kristamarie

kristamarie
        • 104 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:21 AM

I am walking down to Jack Johnson- Angel

First dance Bryan Adams - I'll always be right there

#465 sugarmag81

sugarmag81
          • 24 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:50 PM

getting married next week!  walking down to "Scarlet Begonias" by Grateful Dead....recessional song "Dreamland" by Bunny Wailer...first dance "Patience" by GNR

#466 zelda062

zelda062
            • 162 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:30 AM

I am having so much trouble deciding on this!!  Everytime I think I know what I am walking down the aisle to, I see an idea on here, and then I am not sure!!

Iberostar Tucan Resort, May 3, 2011

#467 merrylee

merrylee
              • 687 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:15 PM

This is an amazing thread, I have written down so many ideas and listened to more than half and can't believe I haven't heard of some of these already.

My FSIL 1st dance song at the Beach Palace was IK's SotR so I can't do that one, but I also LOVE Jason Castro's version so I might have those both throughout the night

I think for walking down it will be She's Everything by Brad Paisley because I am the Saturn with the sunroof and my brown hair blowing, and it just fits and has fit since day one.

The rest I think I will go back to FI for because I will want to have it all and he's the one who will get emotional about it because music is his thing.  

#468 Pucca

Pucca
                • 485 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:52 PM

If we don't end up having live music for the ceremony, I am thinking of walking down to either "It is You (I Have Loved)" from the Shrek Soundtrack or "At the Beginning" - Richard Marx & Donna Lewis. Not sure yet......still thinking! 

Originally Posted by Michele4172011 

I love "Can't help falling in love with you" by Ingrid Michaelson (to walk in to...and was going to do somewhere over the rainbow for the bridal party. We'll probably do "Better Together" by Jack Johnson for our sand ceremony. I'm not sure about when we walk together??

Michele: I really like "Better Together" and was thinking about doing that one during our sand ceremony too! Cool!

#469 summafool1

summafool1
                  • 223 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:37 AM

great post- - helped lots, thansk!

#470 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
                    • 190 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:21 AM

I am walking down the aisle to "Here and Now" Luther Vandross.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users