Photo

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#391 ashleyteira

ashleyteira
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:39 PM

one i like that i don't think has been mentioned yet - "Free" by the Zac Brown Band.

#392 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
    • 372 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

I loooove Free by Zac Brown band. Although, he keeps repeating "we don't have money" in the middle, maybe there is a way to edit that out because it's like he says it wayyy to many times!

#393 Mellyrox

Mellyrox
      • 161 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:36 PM

I definitely want to walk down to Yellow by Coldplay. That song means a lot to me and my fiance.
        Vince and Mel - Grand Palladium Jamaica, May 04, 2011

#394 MDLady

MDLady
        • 433 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by swankster77
          I found an instrumental version of 'Kiss the Girl' from the little Mermaid.. i love it... totally perfect for a beach wedding!
          So very cute!!! I love that song but couldn't find a version without the cartoon voices. It is perfect :)

#395 MDLady

MDLady
          • 433 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:52 PM

My entrance music was Peter Tchaikovskiy's "Waltz of the Flowers" from the Nutcracker. I'm Russian and love classical music so it was perfect and gentle and lovely. I didn't want to do Mendellsonn's Bridal March and another Bridal March that I picked turned out to be a version of Wagner which didn't work for a Jewish wedding as he was a known anti-semite. So the Waltz of the Flowers worked beautifully.

YouTube - Waltz Of The Flowers

#396 swankster77

swankster77
            • 233 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MDLady
              So very cute!!! I love that song but couldn't find a version without the cartoon voices. It is perfect :)

My wedding was last saturday and everyone LOVED that song! Lots of tears!!! I found it on iTunes.... I don't have the info with me at work but if you're interested PM me and I could email you more details once I'm home or even just email you the song!!

#397 FutureMrsBeatty

FutureMrsBeatty
              • 87 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:38 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Vikki
                So many ideas...and only one ceremony. *sigh*

We have opposite taste in music so having a non-traditional song we both love is tough. That being said neither of us find the traditional chords of the bridal march all that appealing.

So after a couple hours of searching for a remix or cover or something of the traditional bridal march (there are some AWFUL techno versions out there) and one spiffy little spyware program I picked up clicking on the wrong link I found this beautiful one:

YouTube - Jonathan Cain (Journey) Bridal March

I'm still not sure but I think I'm leaning in this direction. If I don't pick something soon he's going to put his foot down and it will be the theme from Final Fantasy.....
                Great Choice!! I never thought I would do the traditional Bridal March, but I REALLY like this :)

#398 MysTea

MysTea
                • 559 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:08 AM

I think Im walking down to " Give me you" by MJB...Def. a tear jerker...everytime I hear it...it kinda hits me that It is really going to happen....
                  **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#399 greysgirl

greysgirl
                  • 370 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:16 AM

We're thinking "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat

#400 pinayflava

pinayflava
                    • 193 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:53 AM

A river flows in you - by Yiruma

0 user(s) are reading this topic