Photo

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#381 heartbeat

heartbeat
  • 228 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:52 AM

OMG this thread was SO good!!! thanks for all the suggestion. I just spent the last few hours listening to all kinds of music... trying to figure out what i wanna walk down the aisle to... I'm still undecided.. But i know that i wanna the father/daughter dance to be Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder

#382 D14me

D14me
    • 26 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:30 AM

The pianist will play "Con Te Partiro" by Andrea Boccelli

#383 newfiegal75

newfiegal75
      • 95 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:16 AM

love these songs aswell. were goin with- On This Day (David Pomeranz) for the ceremony!

#384 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
        • 372 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:56 PM

Ok this could be a stupid question....but should we play a seperate song when the bridesmaids and parents are walking down the isle, then it change when i come out right? Whats everyone having the bridesmaids walk down the isle to?

#385 StephyD

StephyD
          • 342 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak
            Ok this could be a stupid question....but should we play a seperate song when the bridesmaids and parents are walking down the isle, then it change when i come out right? Whats everyone having the bridesmaids walk down the isle to?
            I'm thinking of using 2 different songs... one for my in-laws and bridesmaid... then a different song for my parents and I.

I plan on using Angel-Jack Johnson for my song, but I can't find anything in the same style, beat and meaningfull for the 1st song!!

#386 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
            • 372 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

I just downloaded Angel by Jack Johnson and FI and I LOOOOVE IT! I think I'll save this for our first dance song!

But now my dilema is we won't be doing our first dance in Mexico, we will be doing it at our AHR when we get back home...I'm thinking of FI and I walking back down the isle together to the song in Mexico....then at the AHR we can do our first dance to it. And some guests my recognize it and put two and two together! I think its meaningful...but maybe it's too much what do you think?

#387 pbjwed

pbjwed
              • 389 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:30 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by NyBeachBride
                im walkign down to halo the instrumental
                I love love your wedding dress!!! Who makes it!?
                PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#388 janapana

janapana
                • 591 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:56 AM

I love 'Unbelieveable' by Craig David, and LOVE LOVE LOVE 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz. Hadn't thought of having a different song for my bridesmaid, she┬┤s my 9yr old, so i may just walk down with her and my dad together....

#389 cait713

cait713
                  • 94 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:42 AM

FYI-Glee did a beautiful rendition of Somewhere over the Rainbow on their finale last week. It's on iTunes, I can't decide whether to use that one or the Israel's

#390 LRohr

LRohr
                    • 17 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:15 PM

Wow, thanks for all the good ideas ladies, I have a lot of listening and deciding to do!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users