What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#301 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

It's a toss up between Usher's Here I Stand or Stevie Wonder's Isn't She Lovely

#302 angelov321

• 548 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:19 PM

I was thinking of walking down the aisle to Brian McKnights Still in Love or Never Felt This Way.

#303 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:46 PM

Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder. For the simple fact that my name is Aisha and he says it in that song it has always been my dream to walk down the aisle to that music. Kind of corny I know but a girl is allowed...
        BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#304 steponmyknee

• 115 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

That's so perfect, Aisha! My Dad and I are dancing the father/daughter dance to "You Are The Sunshine of My Life", and I'm walking down the aisle to "Here Comes The Sun".

#305 Jess3414

• 218 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:31 AM

This thread has left me with lots of ideas and some serious decisions to make on my isle music! Thanks for sharing girls :)

#306 Shakara

• 193 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:11 PM

You for me Johnny Gills

I don't know if I'll walk down the aisle to this song but I really want to some how play it during the ceremony

#307 SDbeachgirl

• 393 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:16 PM

Ok, I think I am almost there! This is has been very difficult for me. I think I will have the following:

BM's will walk to Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Iz (I love, love, love this song!!!)
                My Father and I will walk to Only Time by Enya (This is very pretty and sort of dramatic!)
                Walking back up the Aisle - either I'm Yours by Jason Mraz or Better Together (Hawaiian Version) by Jack Johnson

Is anyone using a song for the sand ceremony? I think I would like to so there isn't complete silence for 1 minute (or however long that lasts) but I don't know what would be appropriate. Any suggestions?

#308 shae

• 308 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:02 AM

i would totally use this song for something if i had access to a piano instead of a guitar! YouTube - William Fitzsimmons - "After Afterall" from The Sparrow And The Crow

#309 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:45 PM

Etta James- At Last :)

#310 Mere

• 729 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:31 PM

So many choices and it is just the two of us. At Last-I love this song-I want it on my video. Somewhere over the rainbow-going down to my FI. 1,2,3,4 and It's a Beautiful day afterwards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users