• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#201 AnnaC

AnnaC
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
    I have no idea what I am going to use but I have a long list started that I keep adding too! I have been using this website and it is pretty great if anyone else needs some inspriation!

Wedding Songs, Wedding Music, First Dance Wedding Song, Popular Wedding Songs | WeddingWire
    Thanks for this link. I've been at a loss for songs and this has a good variety.

#202 AnnaC

AnnaC
    • 91 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:43 PM

After browsing that website I think it's going to be Make Me Whole by Amel Larrieux. I LOVE this song and I'd totally forgotten about it. The lyrics are exactly how I feel we both love her.

Now to decide on the rest of the ceremony and reception music...

#203 Love3

Love3
      • 785 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

great choices ladies can't wait to pick mine. How do you make the transition smooth between songs if you are using an i pod or cd player
        ~Heather~

#204 lmuze

lmuze
        • 457 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:48 PM

Ooh ooh! I forgot to add "pick songs" on my to do list

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Love3
          great choices ladies can't wait to pick mine. How do you make the transition smooth between songs if you are using an i pod or cd player
          To make the transition smooth between songs on your ipod you can shorten the time between tracks or download Disco XT from Apple and see how it will work for you. Apple - Downloads - Audio - Disco XT
          I hope that helps.

#205 SSNM

SSNM
          • 675 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:50 PM

I was thinking to use Gouryella's Ligaya theme as my wedding march. My fiance loves trance so I figured it was fitting. But some of your ideas have really opened up my options. Thanks for the great post!

#206 midnight24

midnight24
            • 754 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:12 AM

great song choices...

i never even heard of the vitamin string quartet...i really like the idea of using instrumental versions of songs we like!

#207 ~Angela~

~Angela~
              • 4,172 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:27 AM

this thread is great! thanks to everyone who has posted. i KNOW it will come in handy in a few months!

#208 Krista_H

Krista_H
                • 428 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

Thank you to the people who posted about Jonathan Cain. That is absolutely amazing!!

#209 OCMDBride05152010

OCMDBride05152010
                  • 93 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:52 PM

I just decided this week that I'm walking down to Brighter than Sunshine by Aqualung by fiance and I both love that song. My bridesmaids are walking to the instrumental version of bittersweet symphony by the Verve and I like the way the two seem to flow seamlessly together.

#210 jh17

jh17
                    • 78 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:48 AM

I am not sure about my bridesmaid (I like Bitthersweet Symphony-thanks for that idea!) but my dad and I are walking to "highland Cathedral"-its a Scottish bagpipe song (our family is Scottish and I wanted to incorporate that element into our wedding).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users