Photo

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#191 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
  • 444 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:22 PM

Ok nevermind I just downloaded it from the Jonathan Cain website...I don't know how I missed that yesterday!

#192 erinleigh

erinleigh
    • 316 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
      Ok nevermind I just downloaded it from the Jonathan Cain website...I don't know how I missed that yesterday!

I just listened to this - its beautiful!

#193 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
      • 248 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:50 PM

I never should have read this thread!! LOL

Now, I have to listen to all these great suggestions and have yet another decision to make!

Prior to this thread, I was between Somewhere over the Rainbow and Wonderful Tonight by the Vitamin String Quartet

#194 melinda234

melinda234
        • 37 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:32 AM

I'm a country girl...... so I am walking down to She's Everything by Brad Paisley!
          And our wedding song is: Whatever it is- Zac Brown Band

#195 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
          • 4,512 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:01 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KLila
            OH MY!!!! So I already found my song, and I love the instrumentals. Then I went back after reading all your songs and looked up the lyrics. Lets just say it isn't the most love inspirational song.

BUT

I am in love with the instrumentals and even the lyrics.

I am walking down the isle to........

" This years love" by David Gray
            (i am obsessed with the piano in the beginning of this song and even the lyrics that start the song:
            Heaven knows it's high time
            I've been waiting on my own, too long
            When you hold me like you do
            It feels so right, oh now

The music to me is so beautiful and when I hear it I totally see myself walking down the isle focused on my FI and my mind all wrapped around the moment and the piano playing in this song.

I have to include we are a more non-traditional couple

would love feedback...
            OMG....I LOVE this song! It sounds perfect and I totally get that "moment" feeling.....but I'm not to keen on the lyrics
            I tried finding an instrumental version to use and didn't like it as much. I honestly love it but I just kept balling my eyes out when I was listening to it! I would hate to see what I'd be like on the wedding day! You have me reconsidering my song though.....I noticed your wedding date was May 2009. Did you end up using this?
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#196 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
            • 5,466 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by J&MWedding
              Someone a few pages back mentioned "Bella's Lullaby" and I checked it out and it is fabulous! I think I'm going to walk down the aisle to it! I have always loved Canon in D - I actually learned it on the piano years ago, but this new song is similar as far as if you want piano in your song and it is sweet.
              That was me :) I heard it when watching twilight and fell in love!!

#197 nolabride10

nolabride10
              • 202 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:54 PM

This is a great post, I have spent a few hours listening to all the great song suggestions and it has given me many great ideas, Thanks all

#198 Brenners

Brenners
                • 807 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:07 PM

I was reminded of so many great songs...Can I walk down the aisle multiple times?

#199 MrsSparrow2B

MrsSparrow2B
                  • 152 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:12 PM

I know that I'd love to be able to have a medley of songs to walk down the aisle to!

Coming from scotland, I'm having 'Highland Cathedral' played by a pipe band - though I still have to track down a CD copy! I've always wanted it, and I guess getting married so far from scotland it'll give me that wee bit of home.

We've still not decided what we're going to have for our first dance tho - some of your suggestions in here will help no doubt!
                    ~~~~~
                    Lyndsey

#200 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,532 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:13 AM

My BM's are walking down to "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Jem, and I'm walking down to "Heartbeats" by Jose Gonzalez. We still haven't decided on a first dance song...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users