What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#151 iberostar09

• 173 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:37 PM

I walked down to an instrumental version of "sparks" by coldplay! it was perfect!! :)

#152 bride7474

• 582 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:45 PM

I am walking down the aisle to Canon in D!

#153 farrahla

• 58 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:30 AM

I'm walking down the aisle to Desree's "Kissing You." from the Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack. And the first dance song is going to be "Your Song", but not Elton John's version (although I love it), but the Ewan Mcgregor Version. However, you ladies have some really great ideas on here there is so much to choose from.

#154 koolatta

• 321 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:12 AM

My bridesmaids will be walking down the aisle to Have I told you lately that I love you by rod stewart and i will be walking down the aisle to "you are so beautiful" by either rod stewart or Joe Cocker

I have been debating but i love both of these song and they blend really well together.

What do you think??

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#155 Christinamaria22

• 358 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:58 PM

I am walking down to "steady as we go" by DMB........

#156 Cattie

• 594 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Vikki
              So many ideas...and only one ceremony. *sigh*

We have opposite taste in music so having a non-traditional song we both love is tough. That being said neither of us find the traditional chords of the bridal march all that appealing.

So after a couple hours of searching for a remix or cover or something of the traditional bridal march (there are some AWFUL techno versions out there) and one spiffy little spyware program I picked up clicking on the wrong link I found this beautiful one:

YouTube - Jonathan Cain (Journey) Bridal March

I'm still not sure but I think I'm leaning in this direction. If I don't pick something soon he's going to put his foot down and it will be the theme from Final Fantasy.....
              Is the version on itunes longer? I'm worried it won't be very long. I asked my dj friend to loop something, I'll see what he says. I'm changing my mind at the last minute!

#157 Jenamie

• 392 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:57 AM

The sound of the ocean :)
                We are having no music in our ceramoney

unless you count the couch shell horn :)

#158 jennie

• 200 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:55 AM

I think that we are going to walk down the aisle to Bless The Broken Roads by Rascal Flatts, too. Haven't decided what to walk off the beach to yet..... I want to find something beachy sounding since we will be in Jamaica.

#159 imapepper

• 89 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:59 AM

What about Butterflies by Alicia Keys?!

#160 Butterflyf369

• 706 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:33 PM

I'm walking down the isle to I'm Yours (I didn't want something sappy as I know that I'd be crying like crazy) and after we're officially married, "Then he kissed me" will get played. It's really applicable to how we met. I've got some really great song ideas from this section of the forum so thanks ladies for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users