What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, so much good stuff on here!!!

I have just started to think about music. A few I am thinking about walking down the aisle to:

Joshua Radin - Brand New Day

Rascal Flatts - Every Day

Adele - Make you feel my love

Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes - Up Where we Belong

Ray LaMontangue - You are the best thing

I also want my first dance with my bridal party to be to September by Earth, Wind & Fire or She's some kind of wonderful by Grand Funk Railroad.

Trisha

I want to thank you all girls for all the amazing ideas in this thread ! I spent like 5 hours yesterday night listening to all your musics on YouTube and discovered some jewels that I had never heard before !! When DH came back home I had him listen to everything and he was loving it all ! So thanks to you my WHOLE ceremony music is now set !

Last song for guests sitting :

Somewhere over the rainbow, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - YouTube - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole 'IZ' ~ Somewhere over the Rainbow HQ

Groom and bridal party entrance :

You're so cool, Hans Zimmer - YouTube - True Romance # You're so cool! - Hans Zimmer

My entrance :

At last, Etta James (I cried when I listened to it yesterday... hope I don't on the big day ! I have to listen to it a lot to get used to it wink.gif) YouTube - Etta James / At Last

Sand ceremony : I'm yours, Jason Mraz - YouTube - I'm Yours Jason Mraz [Official Music Video]

Recession : Better together, Jack Johnson - but the latin remix version done with Buena Vista Social Club, from the album Rhythms del Mundo Cuba (same album that also has this awesome latin version of Clocks from Coldplay) You can listen to this version here : YouTube - Jack Johnson & Buena Vista Social Club - Better Together

Again thank you, really, this was sooooo helpful :)

The only song we're sure of so far is my entrance. He's still vetoing songs for his and the bridal party. lol

My entrance: Angels by Robin Thicke. I do cry when I listen to it, mostly because FH says that before we met he had prayed that God would send him an angel (sob). The lyrics are seriously perfect for us. Robin Thicke-Angels (AOL Sessions) - AOL Video

edit: I stand corrected. I have been informed that we DO indeed have the bridal party/groom entrance song. It's Ribbon in the Sky by Stevie Wonder. Looks like I'll be cryin' from start to finish. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO2-kIqsGL4 The lyrics are perfect. My eldest brother passed away years ago, and he not only LOOKED like Stevie Wonder but sang almost as well. This always reminds me of him. It's beautiful.

I love this post. Everyone has great song choices!! So here's a silly questions. I want my wedding party to walk down the isle to Somewhere over the Rainbow and then I want to walk down the isle to better together by Jack Johnson. So my question is.....how do you make a smooth transition from one song to the other when your using your IPOD?