reevesbride

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

I am totally still thinking about this, but so far, I have " a moment like this" by kelly clarkson. Let me know what you girls think..

Thank you

Still stuck on this one... I am leaning towards the classical Canon in D (romantic) just because it its so bridal. Which is sort of unlike me because I usually like to change things up. Maybe I just havent found a song that speaks to me.

Originally Posted by Aynat View Post

I am totally still thinking about this, but so far, I have " a moment like this" by kelly clarkson. Let me know what you girls think..

Thank you

I love that song! Gives me chills every time!

I think we have decided on "Better Together" for the bridesmaids to walk down and "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" for myself.  FI is a DJ so he will fade the two songs nicely :)

Originally Posted by Aynat View Post

Thank you

This song always gets me right from the beginning, good choice! 

Finally sorted it out! If wants traditional so for the bridal party I found really grey guitar instrumental of wonderful tonight (Clapton), and then I will will walking to somewhere over the rainbow (cliche for beach wedding but it won't make me cry lol)