reevesbride

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

My Fiance is recording a song on Guitar(even better would be a live guitarist) after we had gotten engaged he was playing it and I instantly knew that was the song I was going to walk down the aisle to.  All the Kings Horses, no lyrics tho.

One of my best friends is bringing his ukelele and playing a song for us when we walk down the aisle :)

Still not decided on the song for him to play as we have a few choices and can't decide!!!

I decided on Evening Star by Isabella Rix.  So beautiful with a slight tropical feel. 

The bridal party "performed" to Don't Wanna Go Home by Jason Derulo.

We exited to Marry You by Bruno Mars. 

We have a friend who will be playing his guitar for me, Waiting on an Angel by Ben Harper.  I just fell in love with it.  :)  Not sure what we are going to walk out to though.  We are thinkin about Down by Jay Sean.  A little bit more fun and upbeat.

Im with Jber.....We haven't decided on a song as yet to walk down the isle. I kinda like the idea of the Bruno Mars - I Think I Wanna Marry You, for the exit song. 

My bridesmaids are walking down to: Somewhere over the rainbow - Isreal K Im walking with my dad to: Walk with you-Edwing McCain Our recessional is: I'm Yours-Jason Mraz We are still undecided on the ceremony music, our WC said we need two songs for the signing of the documents.