reevesbride

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

Someone asked a bit ago about songs for the wedding party and parents to walk down. I think I want one song for the wedding party (2 bm, parents) and one for me, but FI thinks the songs are too long. We saw a DW while on vacation this year. She had 4 BM plus herself walk to Marry Me, and it was PLENTY of time. What do you think? Are two songs too many?

I would like to have a separate song from the mothers/MOH/flower girls to feel a little more special.  I would just expect the songs to be cut off before they are finished.  We are having our microphone/speaker system operated by a resort staff member, so hopefully he/she will cut them off at a good point in the song.

Do whatever makes you happy - it will work out either way!

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

Someone asked a bit ago about songs for the wedding party and parents to walk down. I think I want one song for the wedding party (2 bm, parents) and one for me, but FI thinks the songs are too long. We saw a DW while on vacation this year. She had 4 BM plus herself walk to Marry Me, and it was PLENTY of time. What do you think? Are two songs too many?

So excited. FI and I just decided on an entrance song. Jack Johnson "better together". And for our exit back down the aisle "when I'm 64" by the Beatles. A little quirky! But so us :)

Ooooh that would be so beautiful! Sorry I can't think of a song specifically.... You could always pick the island favourites, or anything Bob Marley ish

Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

The song has a huge significance to me and I like the beachy feel of his version! :)

LOVE THIS!!! The Beatles part!!

Originally Posted by hatfiehm View Post

So excited. FI and I just decided on an entrance song. Jack Johnson "better together". And for our exit back down the aisle "when I'm 64" by the Beatles. A little quirky! But so us :)