reevesbride

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

Hey ladies Here is a wonderful site to use to get songs off of YouTube and onto a mp3 format. Glad so many of you like the song.  follow these steps   http://www.zamzar.com   then you click on the file that says download files after that you need to copy the url website where the song that we both like is after paste it where it says step one on step 2 convert it to a mp3  step 3 enter your email adreses then you wait for you to get it at your email after you get it at your email save and dowload it to your computer  

hahaaaa...you are hilarious!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Originally Posted by skp1 View Post

I'm set to walk down the aisle in 3 1/2 weeks to Bruno Mars Just the Way You Are.  BUT....the last few days I've been seeing the commercial for Biggest Loser finale and they play this song.  I don't want anyone to be thinking Biggest Loser as I walk the aisle!!!!  Hopefully enough time will have gone by.

I'm planning on doing this as well. I bought the Wedding DJ app ($4.99) and experimented with it. It transitions professionally between songs (fading out smoothly) even if you cut the song short. I'll just be asking one of my nephews to "DJ" as you have to move it along for the procession as it has slots for groom's procession, bridal party, and bride. I'm sure you could probably just make it one giant list instead of filling each one in. Then you could just keep running it. In any event, I'm excited about it because it costs much less than hiring a DJ and I'll be collecting requests for dance music for the reception from my guests so that we'll have songs playing that they will definitely dance to! 

Originally Posted by 1 Montego Bride View Post

I will be using songs from my ipod.  Wondering if anyone did this, and how did the transition between songs go?  We are thinking "Marry Me" by Train and I also love "You and Me" by Dave Matthews Band.

I am going to have to check out this app.

My only thing is, i would rahter not have someone having to man it. does it just play a song then onto the next without having to click on something?

Originally Posted by Pucca View Post

I'm planning on doing this as well. I bought the Wedding DJ app ($4.99) and experimented with it. It transitions professionally between songs (fading out smoothly) even if you cut the song short. I'll just be asking one of my nephews to "DJ" as you have to move it along for the procession as it has slots for groom's procession, bridal party, and bride. I'm sure you could probably just make it one giant list instead of filling each one in. Then you could just keep running it. In any event, I'm excited about it because it costs much less than hiring a DJ and I'll be collecting requests for dance music for the reception from my guests so that we'll have songs playing that they will definitely dance to! 

Wow this is comthing I have not even thought about..... Just something else to add to my list... Geeze!! It keeps getting longer and longer.. I don't think it is ever going to end

I love this!! I'm so glad I found this thread! I had no idea what I was going to walk down to, but I knew I didn't want the usual!

Thank you!!

Originally Posted by ashley1316 View Post

I am walking down the aisle to "kiss the girl" insstrumental. here is the youtube link of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHw-L9vdNWA

and i think the bridesmaids are walking down to "from this moment" shania twain and Backstreet boys.

Oh I love your idea for song requests!  I am so stealing that from you if you don't mind!

Originally Posted by Pucca View Post