reevesbride

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

Originally Posted by smrstars View Post

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ol.  Gives me goosebumps! cheesy.gif

Perfect choice for a beach wedding....I love this version!

I was going to go with Somewhere over the rainbow, but it just gets me way too emotional.  I was listening to it on the way into work and i was crying, not good.  I'm going to be an emotional wreck as it is, i don't need music to help that anymore!!  So i'm going to go with I'm yours, Jason Marz.  It's just as beautiful and hopefully will keep back a few less tears!

Beautiful Day by U2 with us on the way out.

Our song, Eric Claptons Wonderful Tonight

2nd song with wedding party, Led Zeppelin's Thank You

Now to work on the night's playlist.

my great friend (who is an off broadway performer) is singing an modified acoustic guitar version of Beyonce's Halo for the processional....we are using U2's beautiful day for the recessional.

cheesy.gif

I walked down to Jason Castro's version of "somewhere over the rainbow"....we decided on this one because it has the ukulele sound and reminded of us Mexico. My husband made the beginning a little longer so that when the singing started it was me walking down....made everyone cry. As for walking back down together....we started with "Hey Soul Sister - Train" and then played "I'm Yours - Jason Mraz". The Hey Soul Sister song matched perfectly because it has the same type of ukulele sound in it. 

Originally Posted by KJT1985 View Post

My fiance and I have different tastes in music so this thread made me tell him to start considering songs he likes. You know what he suggestedhuh.gif "She Wolf" by Shakira.... LOL Histerical!

I LOVE that song, that's hilarious haha!