reevesbride

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

I want to walk down the aisle to you raise me up - Josh groban. But, the more I think about it the more I like somewhere over the rainbow as It is from the movie we saw on our first date (50 1st dates) and we are getting married on the 7 year anniversary of our first date.

As of right now (and I know this all may change by tomorrow!) mY BMs will walk in to "Bubbly" by Colbie Callet and I will walk into "In Your Eyes" by the vitamin String Quartet. Although when I told my friend that she asked if my FI will be standing there holding up a stereo over his head! I totally did not think of that, but I think it's pretty funny!

I want to walk down the aisle to "You're so Cool" by Hans Zimmer from the True Romance soundtrack, but my fiance doesn't like it so much. Back to square one...or try to convince him.

Love that song! That is what FI and I are walking back down the aisle to after we are married.

Originally Posted by elisamarie View Post

I want to walk down the aisle to "You're so Cool" by Hans Zimmer from the True Romance soundtrack, but my fiance doesn't like it so much. Back to square one...or try to convince him.

We are getting married on our 7 year anniversary of our first date too :)    

Originally Posted by b2b2011 View Post

I want to walk down the aisle to you raise me up - Josh groban. But, the more I think about it the more I like somewhere over the rainbow as It is from the movie we saw on our first date (50 1st dates) and we are getting married on the 7 year anniversary of our first date.

Oh and thanks for mentioning the Has Zimmerman You're So Cool! I think we will use that song for after we are married!