reevesbride

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

OMG this thread was SO good!!! thanks for all the suggestion. I just spent the last few hours listening to all kinds of music... trying to figure out what i wanna walk down the aisle to... I'm still undecided.. But i know that i wanna the father/daughter dance to be Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder

Ok this could be a stupid question....but should we play a seperate song when the bridesmaids and parents are walking down the isle, then it change when i come out right? Whats everyone having the bridesmaids walk down the isle to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak View Post
Ok this could be a stupid question....but should we play a seperate song when the bridesmaids and parents are walking down the isle, then it change when i come out right? Whats everyone having the bridesmaids walk down the isle to?
I'm thinking of using 2 different songs... one for my in-laws and bridesmaid... then a different song for my parents and I.

I plan on using Angel-Jack Johnson for my song, but I can't find anything in the same style, beat and meaningfull for the 1st song!!

I just downloaded Angel by Jack Johnson and FI and I LOOOOVE IT! I think I'll save this for our first dance song!

But now my dilema is we won't be doing our first dance in Mexico, we will be doing it at our AHR when we get back home...I'm thinking of FI and I walking back down the isle together to the song in Mexico....then at the AHR we can do our first dance to it. And some guests my recognize it and put two and two together! I think its meaningful...but maybe it's too much what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyBeachBride View Post
im walkign down to halo the instrumental
I love love your wedding dress!!! Who makes it!?

I love 'Unbelieveable' by Craig David, and LOVE LOVE LOVE 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz. Hadn't thought of having a different song for my bridesmaid, she´s my 9yr old, so i may just walk down with her and my dad together....

FYI-Glee did a beautiful rendition of Somewhere over the Rainbow on their finale last week. It's on iTunes, I can't decide whether to use that one or the Israel's