reevesbride

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nadine* View Post
I was going to use adele - make you feel my love but then it shouts out 'I know you havent made your mind up yet' so then i decided not to use it since I hope my FI has made his mind up! haha. If I could guarantee I only needed a minute of it then I would use it.
That was our first dance song :) We sang it to each other as we danced. One of my favorite moments to remember.

I think we're going to use "Falling Slowly" from the movie "Once".. I've asked my brother to play it on an acoustic guitar for when I walk down the aisle.. I think it'll be beautiful.. :-)

Thank you all so much for all the great songs. The whole whole family jokes about how I am music illiterate and this helped so much!

Ditto!!! Perfect for a beach wedding!!! Love the guitar sound!!! blush2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy_chic View Post
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow - I know a lot of brides are using this one :)

I'm actually writing my own song which nobody knows about yet, not even my honey. I use to sing with this local band and well not anymore....but we're still good friends so they will help me write a song and then record it.....I can't wait!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivecents View Post
I'm actually writing my own song which nobody knows about yet, not even my honey. I use to sing with this local band and well not anymore....but we're still good friends so they will help me write a song and then record it.....I can't wait!!!
that's sooo cool, he's going to be amazed!!