reevesbride

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

We haven't picked the song yet. But we will most definitely be walking down the aisle with the assistance of a DJ. My fiance and I work in the entertainment industry, and my friend got married a few years back with doing the same thing. It will most definitely fit us and our guest.

I've had my song picked for a while. Most of you will be familiar with I'm sure, as was most people I asked. But I couldn't find out who sang it! lol A one hit winder I guess... Frozen Ghost - Love of My Life

I haven't fully decided yet, but I think I'm going to walk down the aisle to Pachabell Cannon in D played on steel pan. Since I couldn't fit a live steel pan player into the budget, I'm going to use pre-recorded on a CD or iPod.

I am walking down the isle to At last by Etta James. I have always loved that song and it will be kinda funny and fitting since my fiance and I will be getting married on our 13th year of dating.

ahhh, so many good ones...I cannot decide....I am thinking, maybe Coldplay - Fix You...but I am going to ball if I use that one :P. I just like that is sort of a modern take on the traditional wedding-type music, but...I can't decide! I also really like James Blunt - beautiful, and Joshua Radin - I'd rather be with you. Gah! So tough...wink.gif

Loving the ideas though - keep them coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by verh0016 View Post
I just was married last Tuesday and walked down to Adele - To Make You Feel My Love. It was so great - it made a VERY grand entrance. Good luck ladies!!!
Congrates!!! nice pick, I am sure it was amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by verh0016 View Post
I just was married last Tuesday and walked down to Adele - To Make You Feel My Love. It was so great - it made a VERY grand entrance. Good luck ladies!!!
Oh! This is on my list of potential songs! Just love it! CONGRATS!

I was going to use adele - make you feel my love but then it shouts out 'I know you havent made your mind up yet' so then i decided not to use it since I hope my FI has made his mind up! haha. If I could guarantee I only needed a minute of it then I would use it.