Photo

New wedding Dress for sale

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 loretuke

loretuke
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:39 AM

thanks Edyta! I am definetely very happy that i made this decision. I always liked "mermaid" style dresses so it's perfect.

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:47 AM

that is going to look amazing on you
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 02:39 PM

Loreta~ Love your new dress! So sexy and beautiful. Can't wait to see you in it!!
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#14 loretuke

loretuke
      • 131 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:21 PM

you and me both...lol...I can't wait to see how i am going to look with my make up and hair done and jewerly on. I am getting excited for the wedding since now less than 1.5 month away.

#15 MLBURK

MLBURK
        • 27 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:40 PM

I love your new dress! It is similar to the dress I want. It is so classy and elegant
          Brian and MeaghanCabo San LucasMay 2008

#16 loretuke

loretuke
          • 131 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 10:43 AM

thanks...i shouldn't have posted my new dress in the same thread while i am trying to sell the old one...lol

#17 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:22 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TAMMYM
              Edyta, I never see you on anymore, how's things going.. (sorry for the hijack)
              Hey Tammy I'm always at work trying to make some money before I leave for almost 3 weeks....I AM STRESSING!!!!!! BIG TIME!!!!! my god I wish I hired a wedding co-ordinator...I still need to do so many things and omg I leave in 3 weeks it's crazy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users