Checklist for guests

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:57 PM

I searched but I couldn't find anything...

So wondering if you gave your guests a checklist of what they should being doing?

Applied for passport
    Have/Received passport
    Booked Flights
    Sent Flight itinerary information to Bride and Groom
    Booked rooms
    Have vaccinations uptodate

Something like that I guess... I figured it would be someting helpful them to use.

#2 Anna83

• 288 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:33 PM

I did not. Most of my guests are pretty seasoned travellers, but if yours are not, then a reminder might help them out. You could send out a postcard and email with a checklist on it for them.

#3 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:51 PM

Thanks. Yeah, there will be a few first time travellers actually. And the others have travelled before, but only within Canada.

#4 Rob&Sue

• 64 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:04 PM

We just send out a group email with a checklist of things that they need to take care of before they come.... Things like passports, immunizations, and stuff! We're going to be sending out a pre-departure brochure in about 3 wks to give everyone a heads up on what to pack, and info on the resort. OOOOhh... I am getting excited! :)
          Rob & Susannah 36 people booked!!http://tickers.Ticke....7881/event.png

#5 Bridget810

• 168 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:25 AM

Yeah, I'm totally doing a checklist for my guests, and putting it in a prominent spot on our wedding website. I think it will be helpful in reminding guests of what they need to do before they leave! However, I"m a big fan of checklists for myself before I travel, so I'm assuming that my guests will appreciate it too! Also, it'll help with RSVP'ing for stuff. For example, my checklist has things like:
            Contact us if you want to go to Stingray City group activity
            RSVP on our website
            Apply for passport by 3/20/09
            Contact us if you are planning on taking Delta flight XXXX so we can secure a group discount
            etc. etc. etc.

I think it'll help plans run more smoothly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users