Photo

Welcome Dinner Help!???

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 amandalsu

amandalsu
  • 122 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:57 AM

I am currently researching my welcome dinner options. The prices on this thread vary greatly. I really don't know what to budget. Has anyone looked into just a cocktail/appetizer welcome reception versus a full dinner or brunch? I really want to keep prices low and not out do the wedding.

I too loved Barcelo tapas but the steep hill and 4 flights of stairs are not a good option for some of our guests. There are so many great resturants in PV. This thread has given me a list of resturants to try on my own when there regardless of what I choose for the welcome dinner.

#42 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
    • 139 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:01 PM

Hi There,
      I think you should look into Daiquiri Dicks, they were very responsive and willing to let me plan the welcome dinner menu and then they priced it out. So far they have been great to work with. I ate there about a year ago and really liked it. I also really liked Si Senor but I found them to be difficult to get in touch with. I left messages but no one called me back so we decided to go with Daiquiri Dicks. Let me know if you want DD's contact info, they respond to email very quickly.
      So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#43 Brooklyn Carolina

Brooklyn Carolina
      • 94 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:49 PM

Thanks for the great info1
        Carolina

#44 amandalsu

amandalsu
        • 122 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:10 PM

Has anyone been to Joe Jack's Fishshack? This was one that was recommended by the coordinator.

#45 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
          • 139 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:15 PM

I see that Joe Jack's Fish Shack has great reviews on tripadvisor.com! The photos look cute too!
            So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users