Hey ladies,

I just wanted to give you the head's up on a great mib supplies distributor...Sand Art Entertainment.

Sand Blast Entertainment

I just ordered 40 6.5" glass bottles w/ corks, 2 lbs. of sand and a bag of 750 mini shells for a total of $54.99 including shipping! I ordered this afternoon and received an email an hour later with a tracking number. The order will arrive next Wednesday!!! I was so impressed with the friendly customer service I received on the phone, too.

Just had to share....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeterson2b View Post
Hey ladies,
I just wanted to give you the head's up on a great mib supplies distributor...Sand Art Entertainment.
Sand Blast Entertainment
I just ordered 40 6.5" glass bottles w/ corks, 2 lbs. of sand and a bag of 750 mini shells for a total of $54.99 including shipping! I ordered this afternoon and received an email an hour later with a tracking number. The order will arrive next Wednesday!!! I was so impressed with the friendly customer service I received on the phone, too.
Just had to share....
i ordered my supplies from there too... prices were good and i was very happy with their products... i totally recommend them too