MIB Supplies-Super Impressed w/ Supplier

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mrspeterson2b

mrspeterson2b
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:44 PM

Hey ladies,
    I just wanted to give you the head's up on a great mib supplies distributor...Sand Art Entertainment.
    Sand Blast Entertainment
    I just ordered 40 6.5" glass bottles w/ corks, 2 lbs. of sand and a bag of 750 mini shells for a total of $54.99 including shipping! I ordered this afternoon and received an email an hour later with a tracking number. The order will arrive next Wednesday!!! I was so impressed with the friendly customer service I received on the phone, too.
    Just had to share....

#2 milejilo

milejilo
    • 313 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mrspeterson2b
      Hey ladies,
      I just wanted to give you the head's up on a great mib supplies distributor...Sand Art Entertainment.
      Sand Blast Entertainment
      I just ordered 40 6.5" glass bottles w/ corks, 2 lbs. of sand and a bag of 750 mini shells for a total of $54.99 including shipping! I ordered this afternoon and received an email an hour later with a tracking number. The order will arrive next Wednesday!!! I was so impressed with the friendly customer service I received on the phone, too.
      Just had to share....
      i ordered my supplies from there too... prices were good and i was very happy with their products... i totally recommend them too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users