Photo

Photo Whores Rejoice!...SoontobeMrsE's Pics are up!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 Angel

Angel
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:23 PM

You look beautiful. All of the pictures are amazing, especially your kids. They are too cute. Congrats and thanks for sharing!!!

#42 mpajkos

mpajkos
    • 359 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:36 PM

Celina,
      Your wedding pics are great! It really looked beautiful and I really liked the idea of the charm for your husband's hankie I may have to borrow that :)

#43 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:08 AM

OK, I'm a little teary! You look radiantly happy! Congrats married lady!

#44 syl1115

syl1115
        • 789 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

OMG Celina. You were so beautiful. I am so happy for both of you and your kids are sooooo cute! I really loved your hair and your make-up was perfect.
          Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#45 weddingchick

weddingchick
          • 1,052 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:39 AM

you looked beautiful. congratulations!

#46 JoLo908

JoLo908
            • 889 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:26 AM

Haha, this photo whore loves your pics!!! You look beautiful!!!

#47 Leia78

Leia78
              • VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:55 AM

OMG Celina, you looked so radiant, so beautiful! Congrats girl!

#48 Celina

Celina
                • Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ~Andrea~
                  You looked so beautiful! I love the picture of your daughter crying...it's just captures the moment so perfectly! Congrats!
                  Oh - I get a lump in my throat just looking at it. She has been through so much this year, it was a cry that was probably a long time coming.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tvt
                  I love your thread title!

Great pictures, your dress turned out great and you looked amazing! And I'm not sure I've ever seen pics of Shawn before, he's a cutie.
                  Thanks Tara! OMG Shawn is going to read this and his head is going swell! Thanks - I think he's a cutie too....especially with the tan he got after the wedding! Yumm-O!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ErinB
                  OK, I'm a little teary! You look radiantly happy! Congrats married lady!
                  Waahhh Erin! You were the inspiration for my daughters dress you know! My wedding wouldn't have turned out so great if it wasn't for BDW!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by syl1115
                  OMG Celina. You were so beautiful. I am so happy for both of you and your kids are sooooo cute! I really loved your hair and your make-up was perfect.
                  Thanks! MAC Makeup - I have now crossed over to big girl make up and it came out great! Thanks for noticing, I loved it too!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JoLo908
                  Haha, this photo whore loves your pics!!! You look beautiful!!!
                  He-he...thank you! Your screen name is cute. That's what I call my daughter, except I call her J-Lo. Her name is Jada. Thank you!
                  "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#49 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                  • 2,233 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:29 PM

beautiful pictures
                    July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#50 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
                    • 985 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
                      You guys are so sweet! Thank you all for the wonderful words! One of the great things about BDW is seeing the outcome from everyone's planning. I heart BDW!!

Mamma Helen - THANK YOU! You got me through it all and prepared me along the way! I wish I would have gotten some amazing pics like Katie did, but oh well! Mine aren't so bad!
                      LOL! Some of my kids friends call me Mama H. It is too bad about the photographer, but what I've seen so far don't look too bad and I'm sure with all of the ones taken by others attending you'll have enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users