Sign in to follow this  
Andi

David's Bridal 50% off sample sale

David's Bridal - Special Offers, Sample Sale

50% off of the samples! Sale starts on Nov. 26th-Dec1st

I already have my dress but maybe I can find a good TTD at a good price? My mom is really freaking out over me wanting to jump in the ocean in my actual wedding dress! smile120.gif

Great idea! I may have to check it out also for a TTD gown- I'm also a little nervous about jumping into the ocean in my real one!

go for it ladies! i got a cheap gown from David's Bridal ($625 from $1,100!!!) it's seriously sooo fun to shop for a dress just for TTD. that way it's less worry than your real one. PLUS you get to try a different look! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikDaGenErik View Post
who's going tomorrow? i know i am! i just want to look for simple sheath white dresses to wear while at the resort. =)

whatever looks fun!
Let me know what you find! I am working today *boo* smile116.gif
but I might run over on my lunch break and check it out!

i seriously will! i looked at their store hours for today online last night and some of them close at 7. maybe u could stop by after work?

today is the day before thanksgiving and mostly people are already on vacation. maybe your boss will be a little forgiving if you take a long lunch wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikDaGenErik View Post

today is the day before thanksgiving and mostly people are already on vacation. maybe your boss will be a little forgiving if you take a long lunch wink.gif
wink.gif well that is what I am thinking...maybe I can just sneak away and nobody will notice!
smile120.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Let me know if it works. I'm really curious to know
    • I believe that it is absolutely not important what kind of gift, the main thing is that it was presented with all heart. For example, recently my friend had an anniversary and I gave him an original painting in word art style. He really liked it, as I found the right words. Hmm .. Finding out where their first kiss was will be a real problem, but I think it can be solved. Just arrange a walk with them and ask more about how they started dating, where they first met, etc. They themselves will reveal all the secrets to you. I hope you can make an amazing gift for them. Good luck !!
    • Discover our top new collection of bridal gowns & accessories – We are one of Europe’s largest bridal wear brands . Choose us and get affordable dresses, accessories and shoes, in latest designs, all made from the highest quality fabrics with wonderfully quick delivery times.From wedding dresses to accessories ,Our incredible new 2021 collection combines excellent quality, elegant designs with affordable prices and short delivery times. Discover the entire range today and become our Stockist Now. For more information log on to: https://bianco-evento.com/
    • I am looking for a best bride box subscription. I think it's a good idea while pandemic. As I can stay happy having bridal boxes each month. So, did someone have a one? What can you advise?
    • Hello everyone. Who have a destination wedding in 2020? Do you postpone it or celebrate? Please share with you experience.
  • Topics