Photo

Bridal party delimma

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Pnay_QT77

Pnay_QT77
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:33 PM

Here's my dilemma. I have 4 ladies on my bridal party excl the flower girls; one is my sister, who is married and the other 3 are my best friends, two of which are married. How do I categorize them? Should I categorize them as bridesmaid all together or 3 matron of honor and one maid of honor? Sounds strange. Or does the title really matters?

#2 KatyKo

KatyKo
    • 851 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:36 PM

Hmmm...I honestly don't think the titles really matter, but I guess they might care. I would say, if your sister is your Maid/Matron of Honor, then categorize the rest as bridesmaids, but if you feel you want more than one to be in the Honor position, then you could have Co-Matrons or Matron and Maid of Honor.

Hope that makes sense...

#3 Pnay_QT77

Pnay_QT77
      • 84 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:22 PM

Yes it makes sense. I was beginning to think that my sis will be the MOH and the rest BM and just run with it. Personally, the titles doesn't matter that much to me and I don't think they will care that much either, just as long as they are in the wedding. But you never know. Thanks for your input Katy.

#4 Pnay_QT77

Pnay_QT77
        • 84 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:22 PM

Yes it makes sense. I was beginning to think that my sis will be the MOH and the rest BM and just run with it. Personally, the titles doesn't matter that much to me and I don't think they will care that much either, just as long as they are in the wedding. But you never know. Thanks for your input Katy.

#5 nicmicj

nicmicj
          • 244 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:32 PM

I would classify 3 as bridesmaids and 1 as maid/matron of honor.

#6 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:47 PM

I would probably do my sister as the matron of honor and the friends as the bridesmaids. Just my opinion but whatever you decide will work just fine. I really don't think the titles matter that much unless your bridal party cares, which I don't know why they would. That way your sister has a bigger title, and your two friends don't feel like one got screwed.

#7 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
              • 1,083 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:25 PM

I agree with everyone else... Sister has MOH and friends as BM's.
                If the title's don't really matter to your friends and fam or you; then don't worry about it. You can make them all MOH's if you want!
                In my case, one of my friends has done a lot and is planning to do a lot to help me with wedding stuff - so I made her my MOH as a way of recognizining her going above and beyond what I wouldv'e ever asked.

#8 Pnay_QT77

Pnay_QT77
                • 84 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:39 PM

Thanks for all your input ladies, I appreciate it. Yea, my friends are pretty cool, I don't think they will mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users