Photo

Heidi and Spencer Eloped!

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#111 Mel&B

Mel&B
  • 613 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:14 PM

Jess- was it Channel 93.3? I miss that station!!!

I'm a girly girl and I have nothing whatsoever again plastic surgery, but Heidi was soooo much prettier a couple of years ago. She was gorgeous! Now she looks like a charicature of herself. yuck!

#112 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mel&B
    Jess- was it Channel 93.3? I miss that station!!!
    hey I used to listen to that one too
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#113 cdc0427

cdc0427
    • 330 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:42 AM

Wow! Spencer may have some kind of heart. WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT!?!?! Can you believe what happenned? And I thought I remember on a commercial Spencer going off on Heidi's mom about them being married whether she like it or not.

How about the conversation between Heidi and Lauren? It was very nice, I was almost in tears.

#114 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:46 AM

huh? can you fill us in?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#115 teacherbride

teacherbride
      • 354 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:51 AM

Hahah, gotta love the Hills. I was also pretty impressed with Justin-Bobby.

#116 cdc0427

cdc0427
        • 330 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:07 AM

Sorry Tammy, are you familiar with The Hills? It just came off and we all thought there was going to be a legal marriage of a couple who got married in Mexico last week against everyones blessing but the evil groom decided not to because he knew his wife wanted to do it the right way with all her family there.

#117 JoLo908

JoLo908
          • 889 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:57 AM

Why are we all addicted to this show!!! LOL

#118 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:20 AM

These are the spencer moments we never see! I like this side of Spencer. Also, way to go Stephanie! And spencer actually listened to her!

#119 Bridget810

Bridget810
              • 168 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:13 AM

Ummm.. I don't watch this show, but it seems like this Spencer guy probably has an ulterior motive; another wedding means more $$$$ for magazine covers and photos. I remember hearing about this wedding, and said to myself, this is NOT an elopement (thanks BDW on all the destination wedding legalities info!), and I bet they did it so they can have another wedding and get more money! And, yup, I'm a cynical chica!

#120 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:10 AM

i'm going to merge this thread with the other one about the same subject to save space on the forum. thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users