Photo

Heidi and Spencer Eloped!

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#91 Jess

Jess
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:26 AM

hmm so they are getting it legal? I must have missed that part.

#92 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:54 AM

I'm assuming its already legal since they showed the preview of next week where they go to the courthouse and get married.

#93 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:52 PM

ohh got it - yeah my cousin said she read this in a magazine too....wonder how long it will last??

#94 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:07 PM

They're so annoying, I honestly don't know what to believe anymore where they're concerned. They're such fakers. And Heidi barely looks like a real person anymore!

#95 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:45 PM

Ha - it just keeps on comin':

Did Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt Fake Their Wedding Scene?
            By Ken Lee

UpdatePosted Wednesday December 17, 2008 03:30 PM EST
            Originally posted Wednesday December 17, 2008 01:30 PM EST

Did Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt take thee viewer for a ride?

A preview clip of next week's finale of MTV's The Hills shows the couple, who say they eloped in Mexico, apparently making it official in a courthouse.

The pair are seen entering the courtroom as a judge smiles down on them, with Pratt's sister, Stephanie Pratt, in attendance. "I, Heidi, take thee, Spencer," Montag says in the clip.

A court spokesman says MTV was recently granted permission to film at the Beverly Hill courthouse, but it was done after hours, and the judge in the scene is not one of the court's judges.

Addressing the controversy while speaking to Ryan Seacrest in a segment that will air Monday on KISS-FM's On Air with Ryan Seacrest, Pratt said of the legal documents, "We checked the confidentiality box, so good luck people [in finding out]."

Civil ceremonies are sometimes performed at the Beverly Hills courthouse, but not in the manner portrayed in the brief preview, spokesman Allan Parachini tells the Associated Press, adding that if a judge does preside, it's typically in chambers during a break.

Also, as of yet, there is no record of any marriage license for the couple in L.A. County, according to Sid Keating of the L.A. Registrar's office, although any couple can request their license to remain private.

An MTV rep wasn't immediately available for comment.

#96 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:50 PM

Yeah, I bet they faked it. What would be the point of airing it on tv and than marking off the confidentiality box, that doesnt make sense? Obviously they dont have a privacy issue, they just dont want to get caught in lies.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#97 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:55 PM

I don't believe they got married. Until they start kissing like they actually like one another, I'm not going to believe anything that comes out of this "couples" mouths. I don't even think they are together. ha! How's that for conspiracy theories.
                Happily married since 2008

#98 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:05 PM

I kinda agree with you Rachel! how come we never see them doing anything that isn't "arranged?" How come we never see Heidi without full hair and makeup? It's just too unreal.

#99 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:08 PM

I was just thinking that about Heidi last week, that we never see her without hair and full makeup. We see LC, Heidi, and the other girls without makeup on when they get up or go to bed, just hanging by the pool. But never do we see heidi without heels on, hair done, and makeup caked on.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#100 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
                    • 2,424 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:51 PM

I completely agree, they had to fake it, just like the terrible reenactment that was on the hills this past monday. i mean they are drinking at night, go and get married that night and the next morning review the tape from the wedding and the tape showed the wedding taking place in the day!!! does MTV not even care anymore to make it look somewhat real, WTF. Maybe they never really kiss each other like they like one other is b/c of spencer's creep flesh colored beard!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users