Photo

$99 ceremony special at Tropicana!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DJaysEntertainment

DJaysEntertainment
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 07:21 PM

(mods: permission to re-post this in edited form was given by Tammy)

We recently were able to take photos at a wedding at the Tropicana. This alerted us to a special that they are running. It's a "walk-in" special for $99 (I think there's a minister fee on top of that but still $99 for the chapel is great!). Being walk-in, there is sometimes a wait, but during the week it's usually "a couple hours" at most (according to the person at Tropicana).

Also, their $150 fee for bringing an outside photographer in is WAIVED for this special, meaning you can bring an outside photographer (who are almost always less expensive and who give better service than the "chapel photographers").

They don't have a lot of details on their website but here's the link:
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Inside:
    Outside in their gardens:

And one also in their gardens that we did some "special processing" to, this was on request of the B&G for this type of processing... we know some may not like the processing but they did!

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 November 2008 - 07:46 PM

what a great special, thank you for posting photos for our future brides to see.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 nicmicj

nicmicj
    • 244 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

Those are good pictures and I had never thought about the Tropicana. But I believe my decision has been made about the chapel I will be using in Las Vegas.

#4 DJaysEntertainment

DJaysEntertainment
      • 77 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 08:21 PM

That's cool, didn't intend on trying to change anyones mind :) Just a neat option at a nice place, for cheap! :)

Hey did you ever find a place for your dinner? Did you talk with Kathy at Cheeseburger?

#5 nicmicj

nicmicj
        • 244 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:28 PM

I think I am going to do FireFly. Right now, that decision is at 80% with Pampas still in play at 20%. I didn't talk to anyone at Cheeseburger as my fiance didn't really want to go there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users