Jump to content


Married now what to do in U.S.

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KristinaV

  • Newbie
  • 14 posts

    Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:48 PM

    Hello All,
    Now that I am married, what do I need to do in the U.S. to make it official here? Do I need to translate it and submit it to my county?


    #2 kristendotcom

    • Jr. Member
    • 294 posts

      Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:28 AM

      If your marriage cert is in Spanish you will need to get it translated and then file it with the county clerks office.

      0 user(s) are reading this topic

      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users