Photo

Florists in Playa Del Carmen area

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:23 PM

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any florists in the PDC area. Any info is greatly appreciated!!
    http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
    Amy & Aaron
    May 10, 2008
    Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#2 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AmyInMI
      I was just wondering if anyone knew of any florists in the PDC area. Any info is greatly appreciated!!
      My WC is a florist and she works all around the riviera maya, her name is Julieta and her e-mail is floresjulieta@prodigy.net.mx

#3 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
      • 547 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:46 PM

Thanks Anny!! How did you feel her prices were?
        Amy & Aaron
        May 10, 2008

#4 cutiecupid15

cutiecupid15
        • 12 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:35 AM

I also recommend Vanessa. She was awesome. Even though she was due any day and was unable to make my wedding, everything was delivered and just as I wanted, if not even more beautiful. She was also helpful in other areas of my planning as well, since I lost my wc a week before our wedding, and had to plan most everything ourselves. Her website is Cancun Floral Design, Flower Arranging / Dise±o Floral en Cancun, Arreglos Florales. I highly recommend her. Let me know if you have any questions.
          Married May 24, 2006
          Villa Sol y Luna
          Riviera Maya, Mexico

#5 Lian Marie

Lian Marie
          • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:08 PM

I use Maria from FlorMaster. She does amazing work. She doesn't have a website but I can send you some pictures if you want. She also uses this gazebo/tent arrangement with a white aisle full of rose petals for the ceremony on the beach. For her prices she gets an idea of what you are looking for and the type of flower and then with your budget in mind she makes an estimate and does a great job!

#6 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 04:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by AmyInMI
              Thanks Anny!! How did you feel her prices were?
              She's charging me $50 for each centerpiece and $50 my bouquet

#7 SusanK

SusanK
              • VIP Member
              • 2,685 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 08:25 PM

We're getting married at Dreams Cancun. Does anyone know what florist they work with...or if you can bring in flowers from outside vendors? I'm thinking I might be able to save some money using an outside vendor. I'm sure the florist charges Dreams a certain $ amount, and then Dreams also takes a cut. Any opinions?
                Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#8 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
                • 547 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Susan101207
                  I'm thinking I might be able to save some money using an outside vendor. I'm sure the florist charges Dreams a certain $ amount, and then Dreams also takes a cut.
                  Hi Susan,

That is the exact reason I am looking at other options as well.
                  Amy & Aaron
                  May 10, 2008

#9 morenaindc

morenaindc
                  • 221 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:34 PM

Do most of the resorts allow us to use outside florists? Does it really work out to be cheaper?

#10 JennyK

JennyK
                    • 3,502 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:17 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cutiecupid15
                      I also recommend Vanessa. She was awesome. Even though she was due any day and was unable to make my wedding, everything was delivered and just as I wanted, if not even more beautiful. She was also helpful in other areas of my planning as well, since I lost my wc a week before our wedding, and had to plan most everything ourselves. Her website is Cancun Floral Design, Flower Arranging / Dise±o Floral en Cancun, Arreglos Florales. I highly recommend her. Let me know if you have any questions.
                      I am also using Vanessa. :) She's very responsive with her emails. I will be meeting her at my resort when I go down for my site visit so I can get a better visualization of how I want my flowers to look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users