Sign in to follow this  
Maura

BDW Chicago Photography Marathon Special - BDW members only!

Are there any possible dates of you ladies doing a session like this again? My wedding is in November and I am totally interested in doing this. I know sometimes it's easy to miss a posting so I just thought I'd ask to see if you have any potential dates coming up.

Thanks,

Tiffany

Thank you all so much for all this amazing opportunity!!! I probably would not have done this if this was not offered on BDW and I am so grateful that you gave up your weekend and put in all the effort/time/talent/etc.. to do this for us! I thought it was so fun and I would do it everyday if I could. You made me feel like a supermodel and it was just so fun. My FI thinks he now knows what it feels like to be chased by the poparazzi :) I had such a great time and cannot wait to see the results. Thanks again!!! Thank you, thank you , thank you!!!

Jaime

Well, he should know what it feels like to be chased by the poparazzi... since people were asking us who you were and how you are famous! LOL. I suppose the fact that you guys really do look like you could be famous added to the craziness!

If I would have been quicker on my feet I would have made up a story on how you were the next bachelor or some reality tv show. How hilarious would that have been!

hahaha i can just see you three in a your crazy picture taking angles vying to get a better shot that the other 2, climbing on fences and on top of garbage cans. no wonder people thought the couples were famous! i wonder what the guys on the treadmills thought, maybe we were shooting for playboy or something hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Thanks Tina!
I'm glad you had a good time doing this! We had a lot of fun too!!! All of you girls were just gorgeous so it certainly made our jobs easier!! :)

The makeup artist was Katie Schellinger from Merle Norman Cosmetics. Here is her website: Merle Norman Cosmetic Studio
Thanks Trisha! She had a foundation that was the perfect color for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisssunshine View Post
Thank you all so much for all this amazing opportunity!!! I probably would not have done this if this was not offered on BDW and I am so grateful that you gave up your weekend and put in all the effort/time/talent/etc.. to do this for us! I thought it was so fun and I would do it everyday if I could. You made me feel like a supermodel and it was just so fun. My FI thinks he now knows what it feels like to be chased by the poparazzi :) I had such a great time and cannot wait to see the results. Thanks again!!! Thank you, thank you , thank you!!!

Jaime
Jamie, You and your FI were too cute for words. Seriously, it was so much fun getting to know you over the weekend. I think you are going to LOVE your photos. I was looking at the BD pictures and I have to say.. you rocked it girl. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
hahaha i can just see you three in a your crazy picture taking angles vying to get a better shot that the other 2, climbing on fences and on top of garbage cans. no wonder people thought the couples were famous! i wonder what the guys on the treadmills thought, maybe we were shooting for playboy or something hahaha
Abbie, It really was funny when we were out and people were commenting (more then once) about if the couple was famous. We were at at shoot with Josie and her FI on Sunday and we had a guy stop us and even took a picture of them because we were. LOL.. People are so funny.

It was great meeting & working with you. And a HUGE thank you for helping out on Saturday.

HUGE thank you Abbie! I don't know what we would have done without you! you really did help us out tremedously... even if only to make sure I didn't crack my skull (but of course you did so much more!)

HTML Code:
Jamie, You and your FI were too cute for words. Seriously, it was so much fun getting to know you over the weekend. I think you are going to LOVE your photos. I was looking at the BD pictures and I have to say.. you rocked it girl. :-)
That is so nice of you to say! We very much enjoyed getting to know and work with all of you as well. It was an absolute blast! I cant wait to see the results. You made it seem so easy. Thanks again for such a wonderful weekend:)
Jaime