• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

• Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
We would have demanded more from the photographer and we would have had someone take our kids for a few days. (but that’s another story).
celina, those are the 2 things i would have done diff too, gotten a pro photog for our cabo wedding, and a separate room for the kids for a few nights.

glad to hear just about everything else went well!

#12 beachbride08

• VIP Member
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:20 PM

Celina, I'm so sorry about your photographer! I can't believe he was taking pictures of other people on the beach when he should have been taking your wedding pictures. Did you complain? I hope you at least got your pictures for free considering you didn't even get the photorapher you hired.

#13 Celina

• Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:49 PM

As far as the photographer went, we just paid for the disk $300 and went on about our business. I am more upset about it than Shawn is. I just expected more.
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#14 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:01 PM

celina, im sorry about the photographer - you should really write a letter to Riu corporate and let them know about this, as well as to the hotel manager. They should know the kind of people they do business with.

#15 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:10 PM

Celina i'm sorry about the photographer. but the pics i did see were great.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#16 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
        • 160 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:47 PM

Celina, thanks so much for posting this review. It is really helpful. I'm so sorry that the photographer sucked. The pictures you posted were great so hopefully that helps.

#17 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:17 PM

Celina, I don't know how I missed this but its a great review. I'm sorry things didnt turn out as expected with the photographer. I agree with Maura, you should write a letter in regards to the photographer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users