• 391 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:39 AM

beautiful pcitures!!!!

#52 Chelsea Nicole

Chelsea Nicole
    • 24 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:20 PM

Congrats Amanda!!

You looked SO beautiful and all the details turned out lovely! Love the trolley ride idea! Such a unique little twist to your wedding day. :)

#53 islandbride317

islandbride317
      • 1,866 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:20 AM

AMANDA -- you're such a great Mrs., and you give THE BEST ADVICE!
        I've been on the forum now for a little while and never understood WHY you were on a luggage trolley in your siggy pic until...I clicked on your pics link and saw all the turmoil you went through! YOU LOOKED SO COMPLETELY GORGEOUS!!!

(FYI: Please try to make your Wedding PICS link in your siggy more pronounced (bolded/what-not!) so that everyone (noobs to come and all) can understand that they NEED TO SEE YOUR PICS! It's a treasure I missed time and time again and more people should see!

CONGRATS for weathering the storm and for looking so beautiful!

#54 Amber_Oglesbee

Amber_Oglesbee
        • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

Your wedding was beautiful! The location was beautiful. I have seen pictures of many weddings there, but I never cared for their flowers. Your flowers are gorgeous. Im confused about the packages. Did u just tell them what kind of flowers you wanted and how many you wanted? This whole process confuses me.

#55 acraig

acraig
          • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:17 PM

Your pictures were beautiful!! It looks like it turned out just the way it was meant to be -- your special day!! I love love love your flowers too! I was also wondering how that worked... Are they resort flowers? I am getting married at Sandals Negril next year -- and my colors are also going to be bright pink, orange and yellow --- did you have to pay extra to get those specific colors?? Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users