Photo

FI doesn't like lip gloss/color - what to do wedding day?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 montegobay09

montegobay09
  • 832 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:56 PM

I agree with the Covergirl Outlast. The color stains your lips and doesn't come off even if you try! The gloss that you can put over it may be sticky but you don't have to put that on until after he kisses you! It's really dry without the gloss but if you really want to do it you could!

#12 sstotz

sstotz
    • 298 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:10 AM

sloan--
      I am right there with ya! he can suck it up! lol..

Michael hates kissing me with gloss or lipstick on but I'm sure he'll understand on our wedding day! The thought never even crossed my mind!
      ~Soon to be Shanny May
      June 20th, 2009
      Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

#13 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
      • 361 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:36 PM

My FI is the same way, but I use the CoverGirl Outlast Sheers- they're not as "in your face" as the normal Outlast colors, but they add just enough color- I don't use the gloss- just the color side- and it still looks great!

#14 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
        • 397 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:37 PM

great!! thanks again for all of the help...i need to make a trip to the grocery store to do a few test runs! haha :)

#15 Corvette79

Corvette79
          • 200 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:05 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nicoleandscott
            this is random, but i'm in a bind! scott really doesn't like to kiss me when i have on lipgloss (or even lipcolor for that matter....) because he doesn't like it on HIS lips! haha i don't blame him, and it doesn't upset me...i just don't know what to do on wedding day!!?!?!

i'm doing my own wedding make-up ((*gulp*)), so i want to figure out a way to have color/shine (?) and still make our wedding kiss great for both of us! haha

any suggestions?

thank you ladies - y'all are SO SO great!!!!

I use and will be using for our wedding MAC proLongwear Lipstick. go to any Mac store and try it, they have lots of colors. i put it on at 8 am for work and eat drink etc and I still have it on till 10 pm at night. its a double ended tube 1 for the color and then when its dry (30 sec) you apply the gloss. it is so amazing!

#16 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
            • 397 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:31 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Corvette79
              I use and will be using for our wedding MAC proLongwear Lipstick. go to any Mac store and try it, they have lots of colors. i put it on at 8 am for work and eat drink etc and I still have it on till 10 pm at night. its a double ended tube 1 for the color and then when its dry (30 sec) you apply the gloss. it is so amazing!
              oooooo i'm going to get some of that, too! are y'all going with neutral lip colors or a more vibrant look? i'm not sure what to do......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users