ROR Beach Gazebo Warning

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 kater

• 77 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:53 PM

I wouldn't sweat it. We had the beach gazebo last month and didn't even notice the gazebo's condition, and nobody else did either. Also, we realize now that there were the typical "dr. feel goods" at the property line, but the two of us never noticed during the ceremony, and the guests thought it was pretty funny. Not many people can say that they had people selling pot yards away from their nuptuals. With a destination wedding, we definitely found that it's so helpful if you just keep an upbeat attitude and be ready to expect the unexpected! And if you're still sweating the small stuff, just grab another margarita! No worries!

#12 tmemise

• 135 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:33 PM

Thanks for the heads up. That is where we picked to do our wedding and i'm still going to keep it there. I'm getting married in Jamaica and only rain is going to keep me off the beach...maybe lol lol

#13 Destination08

• 47 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:59 PM

I just got married on Dec 11, 2008 and we used the gazebo too!

I thought it was amazing, I got married barefoot on the beach.

I didn't notice anyone there that wasn't my girls/groomsman or husband.

I didn't even hear the music! LOL

I thought the back drop was amazing and I think it it a personal preference. I think you should get there and decide whether you can handle the wonky on lookers. I didn't mind at all. I infact didn't see any of them I was so caught up in the moment. I couldn't stop smiling!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users