Photo

What do i Put on the outside of the OOT bags?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:40 PM

I'm thinking about getting bags from Promotional tote bags custom sizes and styles from cheap totes but what doI put on the outside? Screen print or what these are the bags I thought they were a steal!!!

#2 adias.angel

adias.angel
    • 719 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:53 PM

We are using the super soft transfers from Dharma trading company and are printing our monogram on them. Each bag should only cost a couple $$ this way.

We use these transfers for our robotics teams shirts and they look great. If you are going for a darker bag get the opaque transfers as they have a white background instead of clear to print on. Hope that helps, Carla

TRANSFER PRODUCTS

#3 shyk3

shyk3
      • 12 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:43 PM

I found these the other night too! They are super cheap at $.99 a pop! I was going to get the natural cloth ones so that we could easily do an iron on. If I get creative enough, I was thinking of putting the Jamaican Flag or the island of Jamaica with our names and wedding date below it.

#4 DGG

DGG
        • 275 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:38 AM

I ordered a couple of different colors as samples from this site so I can see the colors and quality - hopefully I'll get them soon and I'll post an update :)
          You can't beat the price..

#5 ToBeMitchell

ToBeMitchell
          • 67 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:45 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DGG
            I ordered a couple of different colors as samples from this site so I can see the colors and quality - hopefully I'll get them soon and I'll post an update :)
            You can't beat the price..
            Great!! Please let us know what you think of the bags. I'm about to order them and would LOVE to know what you think. Thanks!!!

#6 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
            • 319 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:44 PM

Do anyone have pictures of their bags that they bought for .99?

#7 Ayita

Ayita
              • 861 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:29 PM

Well on the same site they have iron on transfer paper - you print what you want to transfer on the paper and then you iron it to the bag.

Iron On Transfer Paper

It's less than a dollar per sheet.

They say it's for ink jet so I don't know if it works with laser ? Does anybody know ?

#8 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                • 813 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:38 PM

I think that they might make different paper for laser printers?

I just googled it. There is different paper for laser printers. Somthing about the ink being different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users