Sign in to follow this  
Soon2beWed09

What do i Put on the outside of the OOT bags?

We are using the super soft transfers from Dharma trading company and are printing our monogram on them. Each bag should only cost a couple $$ this way.

We use these transfers for our robotics teams shirts and they look great. If you are going for a darker bag get the opaque transfers as they have a white background instead of clear to print on. Hope that helps, Carla wink.gif

TRANSFER PRODUCTS

I found these the other night too! They are super cheap at $.99 a pop! I was going to get the natural cloth ones so that we could easily do an iron on. If I get creative enough, I was thinking of putting the Jamaican Flag or the island of Jamaica with our names and wedding date below it.

I ordered a couple of different colors as samples from this site so I can see the colors and quality - hopefully I'll get them soon and I'll post an update :)

You can't beat the price..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGG View Post
I ordered a couple of different colors as samples from this site so I can see the colors and quality - hopefully I'll get them soon and I'll post an update :)
You can't beat the price..
Great!! Please let us know what you think of the bags. I'm about to order them and would LOVE to know what you think. Thanks!!! pinkie.gif

Well on the same site they have iron on transfer paper - you print what you want to transfer on the paper and then you iron it to the bag.

Iron On Transfer Paper

It's less than a dollar per sheet.

They say it's for ink jet so I don't know if it works with laser ? Does anybody know ?