#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:50 PM

hi everyone,

riu has a promo that started in april so it hasn't hit all the systems yet...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:31 PM

mikki is right. TA's usually can get lower rates than the resort offers idrectly. in this case, the hotel started an "experiment promotion". Even though Toby booked before the prmotion, since it was so close to the promo date we were able to get rates lower than through the resort directly saving over $900.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:28 PM

So true...for anyone following this thread or who has questions about using a TA --- Tammy is mine ( I was being vague about it earlier in the thread so as not to put Tammy on the spot) and she totally rocks. She got us the better rate and is chock full of knowledge and extremely patient with the crazy destination brides. I fully recommend her and am soooo happy that we booked her. People thought it was strange I picked a TA in California when we are way over in Florida but she's the best...thanks again tammy for everything.
    http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
    Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

#14 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by tob1kanobe
      People thought it was strange I picked a TA in California when we are way over in Florida but she's the best...thanks again tammy for everything.
      Ha - people think you're crazy?! I live in Canada!! When I tell people my TA is in Cali I get the "Ummm.......Oookie, Courtney - what's wrong with all the TAs in Calgary!" look!

Worse yet, Aaron and I have a friend (yay!) who is a TA. She hasn't asked us yet why we chose a TA that resides in another Country. lol.
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:51 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by tob1kanobe
      So true...for anyone following this thread or who has questions about using a TA --- Tammy is mine ( I was being vague about it earlier in the thread so as not to put Tammy on the spot) and she totally rocks. She got us the better rate and is chock full of knowledge and extremely patient with the crazy destination brides. I fully recommend her and am soooo happy that we booked her. People thought it was strange I picked a TA in California when we are way over in Florida but she's the best...thanks again tammy for everything.
      awww...thanks...i really want the members to be happy
      Ha - people think you're crazy?! I live in Canada!! When I tell people my TA is in Cali I get the "Ummm.......Oookie, Courtney - what's wrong with all the TAs in Calgary!" look!

Worse yet, Aaron and I have a friend (yay!) who is a TA. She hasn't asked us yet why we chose a TA that resides in another Country. lol.
      oh no, i will totally understand if out of obligation you have to use her...just so you know, no pressure.

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users