Photo

Wedding or AHR favor idea

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:37 AM

I have mentioned this on a few different posts but looking online this morning I found little bags that will make my idea easier --and who would have thought--someone thought of it before me!

Glassine Envelopes - Medium / Pack of 50 : Unique Wedding Favors - Wedding Reception Favors - Bridal Shower Favors

I want to give scratch tickets out as our favors for our AHR because I don't like the stuff with the bride and grooms name all over it because it isn't practical and my guess is that people will either leave it or never use it!

I was going to have my sister write a poem about being lucky in love but then I wasn't sure how i'd have people scratch them etc...

so I found these little bags and I like the idea of printing off a small sticker and placing it on top and adding a penny in there.

The ones in the post are a bit cheesy but there is a link to a higher quality one that you could 100 bags for $20 bucks.

#2 Lenchika

Lenchika
    • 39 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:23 PM

Hello there!
      Thanks for the post and the link. Envelopes are a great and cheap solution to how to package the scratch ticket (or CD). I personally like this idea of scratch tickets for the AHR favors. FI likes the idea too so will most likely do that.
      -L

#3 Cattie

Cattie
      • 594 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:00 AM

Thats a cute idea! We're doing Hershey Bars for our AHR! Yay for no more knick naks!

#4 AnneW

AnneW
        • 127 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:10 PM

I love this idea! I'm not having an AHR, but I may just have to use it for the OOT bags!

#5 Rob&Sue

Rob&Sue
          • 64 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:28 PM

That's a great idea! I am having difficulty figuring out a favor for the AHR. I don't want to give something out that won't get used or eaten, or that people will leave behind. Hmmm... this could be the answer! :) Thanks for sharing.
            Rob & Susannah 36 people booked!!http://tickers.Ticke....7881/event.png

#6 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
            • 1,083 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:38 PM

Super cute idea... Thanks for sharing!

#7 Angela139

Angela139
              • 455 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:59 PM

What a great idea! :) I'm sure it will go over really well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users