Sign in to follow this  
~*Kathy*~

Maggie Sottero 2009 Collection

I love maggie dresses! I tried so hard to keep an open mind when I went shopping and i did randomly pick dresses and tried on dresses the sales people bought for me, but 4 out of my top 5 dresses were maggies...I just can't get away from her stunning dresses and bought one that I really don't like in the pictures but just loved on!

The new line is stunning...I love harlow!

I finally found my dress after lots of shopping and it is a Sottero and Midgley. I guess that Maggie is brining in her niece to help design so they have another line other than just Sottero. All the dresses are great and I would suggest them to anyone still looking! Here is a link to the main site and then one for my dress!

Couture Designer Wedding Gowns - Sottero & Midgley

SSM5049 - by Sottero & Midgley

I also love how they have real bride stories and pics of them in there dresses so you can see them on someone other than a professional model! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_gal View Post
I also love how they have real bride stories and pics of them in there dresses so you can see them on someone other than a professional model! :)
I agree! That is one of my absolute favorite things about the Maggie dress sites!! :)