Photo

ROYAL Cancun - Post here!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FutureMrsRoss

FutureMrsRoss
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:30 PM

Hi all! I'm very seriously considering the Royal Cancun (not to be confused with Playa del Carmen) for 7/4/09. When looking for info or other couples considering the Royal Cancun - I could not seem to find anything specific to Cancun! So...here it is. I'm uploading some attachements for the packages at the Royal - and I am available for PM if you have specific questions.

I also had this crazy idea that maybe there is another bride on here looking at 7/4/09 in Cancun, and maybe we could help each other!

Also, I received information from just about every hotel in Cancun - so if you need it - let me know. I'm happy to be your one-stop-shop!

Meg

Attached Files

#2 NoehliaP

NoehliaP
    • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:09 PM

Hey.. I'm thinking about booking this hotel for my wedding in Oct 2010. Can yous send me the menu pricing list and any other info you might think is helpful to Noehliap@Yahoo.com. Thanks

#3 NoehliaP

NoehliaP
      • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

Hey.. I'm thinking about booking this hotel for my wedding in Oct 2010. Can yous send me the menu pricing list and any other info you might think is helpful to Noehliap@Yahoo.com. Thanks

#4 Effie

Effie
        • 20 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:00 PM

Did you get married at The Royal I have my wedding booked for January 2010 there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users