Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

Dallas Girls - General/Family Practitioner Recomendations?

I'm looking for a General Practitioner in Dallas to go see. There are so many around, and I would rather have one who comes recommended. So far, my fiance's, FMIL's and FFIL's GPs all come with great recommendations but are not accepting new patients.

I've got a killer sore throat, and if it keeps up I need to get into see a doctor.

I will never go to another CareNow again (too many bad experiences to list there!!!) so that's OUT.

I do not have insurance, but would be willing to pay a reasonable cash price. I may need antibiotics but I'm not sure. Like I said, if this keeps up I just want to make sure I get checked out and taken care of. I have a surgery in December that I need to be well for.

I live near Methodist Hospital, but can travel a *reasonable* distance...

Thanks...

~ Jaime

Yeah, Frisco's further than I'd like to travel. I live in North Oak Cliff (just south of Downtown) so we're practically on opposite ends of the city! Funny how our city is THAT spread out, huh wink.gif

D Magazine - that's a good idea....

Although! I just remembered that I heard last night that they went bankrupt!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Yeah, Frisco's further than I'd like to travel. I live in North Oak Cliff (just south of Downtown) so we're practically on opposite ends of the city! Funny how our city is THAT spread out, huh wink.gif

D Magazine - that's a good idea....

Although! I just remembered that I heard last night that they went bankrupt!?
I know Dallas is so big! I have been here 3 years and I still don't know my way around!

Wow I didn't know they went bankrupt! I never buy the magazine I just search the website alot...

D Magazine - Dallas Fort Worth's Resource for City Guides, Daily Blogs, D Bests, and Restaurants

Yep I do. My sister used to be their nanny and I babysat for them. The wife is the head ER doc at Allen Presbyterian the husband is a family practitioner. My Mom loves him. His name is Dr. James Olfson. Here's the address:

2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 100 Richardson, TX 75082-4266 US

Tel: 214-575-3422 Fax: 214-575-9929