• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 annasid

• 7 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:19 PM

Esencia looks beautiful! I was actually considering it but I think I may have too many people. Plus, I don't know if my big loud family should be in such a private intimate setting with some of our other guests!

#12 delauren

• 84 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 08:20 PM

Hah, i hear you. Next door to Esencia is Al Cielo which definitely has a more "let loose and party" kind of vibe. We are thinking of it for the rehearsal dinner now.

#13 San Fran Sarah

San Fran Sarah
      • 173 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:37 PM

I loved Escencia too! When is your wedding? It is much more affordable in the off season and the food is sooooooo good.

#14 delauren

• 84 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:37 PM

We're shooting for May of 2010. How about you guys?

#15 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by delauren
            This is going to sound so cheesy but both Esencia and Le Reve just FELT RIGHT when we were there. I tried to picture myself walking down the beach in my wedding dress and it was those two places I could really imagine it.

Also, we decided that we wanted a small hotel where it would just be our guests so that it felt more private and intimate.

If someone can tell me how to put photos up, I can of each of the hotels...if interested :)
            OMG ! I'm having my wedding at Le Reve but I did not go there yet ! I chose it from pics / tripadvisor and more importantly, how cool those guys were when I talked with them on the phone. How was it ? I'm going for my site visit the week-end of Dec 18-20 ! I will meet with Claudia (their wedding coordinator) but also I'm in touch with Juliette from Papillon wedding, she also recommends Le Reve as a wedding location...

Tell me more ! How was it in reality ? I'm so excited... and anxious at the same time because I never went there yet...

#16 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:35 AM

Esencia is absolutely beautiful! We love it but the room policy will not work for our budget. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users