Sign in to follow this  

Esencia looks beautiful! I was actually considering it but I think I may have too many people. Plus, I don't know if my big loud family should be in such a private intimate setting with some of our other guests!

Hah, i hear you. Next door to Esencia is Al Cielo which definitely has a more "let loose and party" kind of vibe. We are thinking of it for the rehearsal dinner now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delauren View Post
This is going to sound so cheesy but both Esencia and Le Reve just FELT RIGHT when we were there. I tried to picture myself walking down the beach in my wedding dress and it was those two places I could really imagine it.

Also, we decided that we wanted a small hotel where it would just be our guests so that it felt more private and intimate.

If someone can tell me how to put photos up, I can of each of the hotels...if interested :)
OMG ! I'm having my wedding at Le Reve but I did not go there yet ! I chose it from pics / tripadvisor and more importantly, how cool those guys were when I talked with them on the phone. How was it ? I'm going for my site visit the week-end of Dec 18-20 ! I will meet with Claudia (their wedding coordinator) but also I'm in touch with Juliette from Papillon wedding, she also recommends Le Reve as a wedding location...

Tell me more ! How was it in reality ? I'm so excited... and anxious at the same time because I never went there yet...