Sign in to follow this  
cancunbride

Damask or Zebra

I'm so confused!!! I was set on Damask print runners but now I saw the Zebra print and I fell in love with it also. My decore is all hotpink!! Pomanders! I need u ladies opinions pls...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I am a zebra girl, but since the wedding planning started, I am in love with Damask. Either would be awesome, but if it was me...I would choose Damask.

girl_werewolf.gifgirl_werewolf.gifgirl_werewolf.gif:girl _werewolf:girl_werewolf.gif

Thank you ladies for all ur opinions... I am seriously considering Damask but I still have that little person on my shoulder whispering Zebra. I think Im going to take a picture of my set up and post it tomorrow then you guys can help me choose...

I really like zebra print and hot pink, black and white is a great color combo. I could go either way though, cuz I really like damask.

Zebra - trendy, modern

Damask - classic and beautiful

It depends on how you feel about the tendy vs. classic. Some people don't want there wedding "dated" due to colors, prints, choices. But really, isn't everything dated at some point:? I don't know anyone that would use the same thing as someone else in a different timing era, cuz everything always changes. So I think the zebra would be daring and cool, or the damask would be lovely and classic. Either way, it's a win/win

I'm not going to be much help because I think both would be super cute especially with hot pink. From the look of your sig pic you seem to be a trendy looking couple so I think the zebra might fit your style more.