Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

best (or worse) wedding accident video

that is HILARIOUS! but what do you do at that point? i mean, do you finish the ceremony soaking wet? do you go back somewhere and get changed? like what the hell do you do!?!

haha i got this in an email yesterday! I was cracking up...the bride doesn't seem amused in the water but I think if it was me I would be busting up at that point.

I think I would initially cry and then laugh, and probably make everyone get in the water and finish the ceremony there or something. I wonder if it's for real, or just a fakie, like so many other videos you see these days...

I would FREAK if this happened at my wedding! I'd be out for blood... The BM had better watch his back for the rest of his LIFE lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
I wonder if it's for real, or just a fakie, like so many other videos you see these days...
It kinda seems fake, the spectators aren't really that shocked, it was like they knew it was going to happen. And the BM's apology "Oh, I'm sorry" doesn't really seem legit, and if he knocked over a bride, it had BETTER be legit! lol Plus, she REALLY doesn't seem upset enough lol She looks more like he stepped on her train or her toe, not that he just tried to drown her lol