best (or worse) wedding accident video

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:53 PM

you have to see this, it's about 20 seconds long, and if it's real, it's really funny or really sad if you are the bride

Funniest Wedding Accident

#2 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:55 PM

OMG, that is hillarious!!
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#3 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:15 PM

that is HILARIOUS! but what do you do at that point? i mean, do you finish the ceremony soaking wet? do you go back somewhere and get changed? like what the hell do you do!?!

#4 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:15 PM

haha i got this in an email yesterday! I was cracking up...the bride doesn't seem amused in the water but I think if it was me I would be busting up at that point.

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:10 AM

I think I would initially cry and then laugh, and probably make everyone get in the water and finish the ceremony there or something. I wonder if it's for real, or just a fakie, like so many other videos you see these days...

#6 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
            • 583 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:12 PM

I would FREAK if this happened at my wedding! I'd be out for blood... The BM had better watch his back for the rest of his LIFE lmao

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carly
              I wonder if it's for real, or just a fakie, like so many other videos you see these days...
              It kinda seems fake, the spectators aren't really that shocked, it was like they knew it was going to happen. And the BM's apology "Oh, I'm sorry" doesn't really seem legit, and if he knocked over a bride, it had BETTER be legit! lol Plus, she REALLY doesn't seem upset enough lol She looks more like he stepped on her train or her toe, not that he just tried to drown her lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users