Photo

Finally Beachbride08's LONG Iberostar Lindo Wedding Review w/ PICS!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:38 PM

Wow, awesome review Michelle! Thank you so much for this. Sounds like you had a great day and I think you look lovely in your pics. The train on your dress is soooo gorgeous!!!

#12 sunset78

sunset78
    • 1,280 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:48 PM

Awesome details. :) Glad to hear a little about the Grand since that is where we will be staying and having our wedding. :)

Congrats and sounds like every went actually pretty great considering. :)

#13 beachbride08

beachbride08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,372 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jpitts78
        Awesome details. :) Glad to hear a little about the Grand since that is where we will be staying and having our wedding. :)

Congrats and sounds like every went actually pretty great considering. :)
        You are going to LOVE the Grand. That hotel is phenomenal! My friend/BM Sarah and her husband stayed there and they just kept telling us how much we were going to love it before we switched. Once we got over there we figured out why they never came to visit us at the Lindo. They didn't have any weddings set up at the Grand while we were there otherwise I would have taken pictures. Make sure you ask Fernando for the pink drink at the pool bar, but if you don't want to get wasted take your drink and leave before he makes you play his games.
        Michelle

#14 beachbride08

beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica
          YAY Michelle ... we are done!!!! I def need to go to Iberostar now.. I already FBK'ed you .. why ya gotta make a girl cry... LOL
          Sorry! We should do a BDW trip to the Grand! Mike and I can't wait to go back there. We had such an awesome time.
          Michelle

#15 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
          • 1,206 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachbride08
            Sorry! We should do a BDW trip to the Grand! Mike and I can't wait to go back there. We had such an awesome time.
            HAHAHA now that would be fun... we pretty much share our anniversary anyway..LOL

#16 dbellie1414

dbellie1414
            • 204 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:54 PM

WOW it sounds like you had an awesome time! You looked beautiful! Congrats!!! Thanks for the review it really helped!
              Luggage Tags, Travel Brochures and Passport Size Itinerary Forum:
              http://bestdestinati....-11#post725854

Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t41304NON-PRO WEDDING PICS:http://www2.snapfish....NAME=snapfish/http://photo2.walgre...humbnai...AM...

#17 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
              • 2,233 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:38 PM

Excellent review and pics
                July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#18 sunset78

sunset78
                • 1,280 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:39 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beachbride08
                  You are going to LOVE the Grand. That hotel is phenomenal! My friend/BM Sarah and her husband stayed there and they just kept telling us how much we were going to love it before we switched. Once we got over there we figured out why they never came to visit us at the Lindo. They didn't have any weddings set up at the Grand while we were there otherwise I would have taken pictures. Make sure you ask Fernando for the pink drink at the pool bar, but if you don't want to get wasted take your drink and leave before he makes you play his games.
                  I can't wait to go there. :) The pink drink sounds good... and unfortunately I like to play games... hahahaha

#19 syl1115

syl1115
                  • 789 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:00 AM

That was a great review and the pics are great. You looked beautiful.
                    Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#20 Alyssa

Alyssa
                    • 11,793 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:16 AM

Michelle,
                      you looked beautiful! i love your ceremony set up - really pretty!!! everything came together so nice! i can't wait to see the pro pics :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users