Photo

Riu Renova Spa

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 albertabride

albertabride
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:46 PM

How much is it for the trial hair and then the wedding day hair as well? I thought it would be close to the same price!
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]

#12 amagee

amagee
    • 129 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:27 PM

I want to wear my hair down, and it is long. So I am bringing pictures from my hair stylist, she does it just the way I love it!! But I am also doing the hair trial, I think it will make me less nervous on the wedding day.

#13 oscaboo

oscaboo
      • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:56 PM

I just have to chime in and say how fantastic the girls at Renova were for my wedding. I went in to get my make-up done, and left with my nails and hair done as well, for no extra charge. I think the girls who did me up were Melrose and Nikki.

They were absolutely amazing!!!

#14 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:02 PM

Oscaboo - we expect a full revew with pictures!! :-)

#15 chicklet

chicklet
          • 718 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:55 PM

I both hair and makeup done at Renova. The girls keep you entertained and they did a wonderful job on both my MOH and myself. I paid for both of us to have our hair and makeup done and it was 300 USD. It is quite pricy.
            I had my hairdresser here do a trial for me. I was afraid that the girls there would not be as advanced as my hairdresser here but I found they actually did a better job.
            Here is a pic of my hair and makeup

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users